✕ Chapter 7

*Katelynns POV*
Slammm right into his moms car a white van comes out if no where and breaks into the house. Weston being smart enough to hide got left behind anyways me and Mario were held captive and used as monkey butlers.... Yea so back to reality what had actually happened was the greatest moment of my life Mario Selman had just kissed me on the mouth. "Is it bad that was my first kiss" I whisper in his ear. "No babe I'm just glad you got to share it with me" he says as he leaned it for another. Technically we weren't official yet I'm sure he will ask me eventually right!? Anyways I can't only think about that Weston is getting on our tail he has been waiting longer than 10 minutes. So we go back to Marios room and Weston gave us an evil eye and asked if we were ready, of course at this point we were. At first all of the comments were filled with who is that girl, aww she is so pretty, etc. Mario decided to introduce me as his girlfriend..." Hey guys this is Katelynn my girlfriend, I hope you guys are fine with my decisions but I really like her." He says as he stares into my eyes.....
__________________________
So what will happen next😏 really guys idk😂 tell me if you enjoyed the first part cause I thought it was hilarious 😁
Btw if you didn't know I have a fanpage and its @mrs.selman1809 you should go check it out follow ya know whatever 💜😴