✕ Chapter 3

||THIS PART GETS DIRTY JUST SKIP IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT💘||
*Marios POV*
Okay so I am going to take Katelynn to get fro-yo later them I am going to invite her to my house and we are going to watch Netflix. Hopefully she doesn't take it the wrong way at first but if she gets the hint that's okay too.
*Katelynns POV*
I hope eventually we do something other than get fro-yo. Is it bad that I just met him yet I already wanna drop my clothes to the ground and jump on him. Probably not dang these hormones.
*skips to after fro-yo*
*Katelynns POV*
Yess this is my chance of course he means Netflix and Chill unless he is some nerd who wants to show off his Netflix subscription. Anyway I am going to pick the movie just so I know it's something boring that he will want to pay more attention to me and not what's going on with that.
*picks random romantic movie to set the mood*
*Marios POV*
She picks this really boring movie and I am probably not even gonna pay attention to it for the most part but whatever. I couldn't help but to stare into her beautiful blue eyes. I lie her onto the bed and I can feel her hot breathe on my face I can tell she is nervous.
*Katelynns POV*
After he lied me down on the bed he leaned in for a kiss next thing you know we are in a full make-out session. To make things a little more interesting I rip off his shirt and he repeats the same step to me and I can feel is hot sweaty body slowly rub against mine. At this point neither one of us has on our shirts and my pants were nearly off and then we heard a knock on the door.