✕ Chapter 6

•Continued convo•
W- wow Mario already gettin some action
M- shut up Weston go to my room I need to talk to Katelynn.
W- whatever dude hurry up I wanna go live in 10
M- yeah okay I'll be there.
(Mario and Katelynns convo)
M- babe I thought you would be out by now are you okay!!?
K- are you kidding me WESTON KOURY just saw me sittin in a tub... Naked!
M- come on get out I'm gonna go get you clothes from my room.
* few minutes later *
M- okay here ya go I will be in my room. I want you to broadcast with me and Weston 😊
K- fine okay just give me a minute.
* Marios POV *
"Weston you need to find your chill I really like-" I was interrupted by a scream. "Ah Katelynn is everything alright in there" I say. "UMM NO THERE IS A HUGE FREAKIN SPIDER IN HERE" she screams "well kill it babe the door is locked there is nothing I can do for you!!" I quickly replied. " ITS RIGHT BY THE DOOR PLEASE I CANT OPEN IT" all of a sudden Mario kicks the door open smashing it too the ground.
"Wtf Mario are you insane you could have killed me." Katelynn screams at me. "I thought you wanted me to help you!!?" "First off I was testing you second that's exactly it I wanted you to help me not murder me." "Omg I hate you" I say "I love you too" Katelynn replies. Then out of no where something that I never thought could ever have happen.......
_____________________
Okay so I know almost all of my chapters have been super short and I'm sorry 😂 you guys really seem to like this so here is an update 😊✌🏼️