Late.

(YN)=your name (LN)=Last name(NN)=nickname (FC)=favorite color

(BTW I dont own soul Eater or any of its characters sadly)

YOu could hear a annoying beeping sound right by your head somewhere, it's been going off for a while now; but you were to lazy to turn it off, but the stupid thing would not stop that bloody beeping; so you finally reached out from under your blanket turning off the damn alarm clock. 'Finally some peace and quiet' you thought as you sat up and stretched, only to look over at you alarm clock to see that it was already 6:30. "SHIT! I'm going to be late again." you yelled as you jumped out of bed running to the bathroom to get ready for another long day of school. After washing up you quickly changed into some black leggings (FC) shirt with a grey jacket and (FC) high-tops. You quickly checked the time once more 7:05. 'Shit I am soo late.' you thought as you ran for the front door.

(Time skip to front of DWMA)

(your POV)

I lied there at the top of the mountain of stairs leading to the DWMA trying to catch my breath from that half a marathon I just finished running. After my heart finally finished racing I took a deep breath and sat up to look at the view of Death City from this height only to see three people climbing the last few steps. 'Huh must be eight o'clock already,' I thought as Patty Came running at me attacking me in a bear hug. "(YN), you waited for us this morning?" she asked me as she cut of my air supplies. "N-n-no i j-j-just got h-here." I stuttered out running out of air. "Come on Patty; let her go, you're killing her." Liz said as she and Kidd walked up to us. "Oops sorry (NN)" Patty apologized as she let me go letting me breath again."Good Morning (YN)" Kidd greeted as he walked up to us. "Morning" I quickly said back "Hey (NN) ignore your alarm clock again?" Liz teased as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder "Ahaha, yeah but I still beat you guys here." "That's only because, Kidd here through another fit about his damn hair this morning." Liz quickly argued making Patty and I laugh as Kidd just mumbled about his hair and how he was 'unsymmetrical garbage' making us laugh even harder.

(3rd POV)

After a few minutes you finally calmed down and could talk again "come on guys, we should get to class" you said "Yeah" "Okay" "Fine then" everyone responded as we made our way to Dr. Steins class. "I wonder what we're doing today?" Liz asked "Dissecting some animal most likely.: Kidd responded "Well it is Dr. Stein we are talking about." you said shortly after. "Ah good point (NN)" Liz said while making a face making Patty laugh all over again.

(your POV)

As we walked into the classroom I saw a big black bear lying on top of Dr. Steins desk as he shaved the fur of of its stomach. 'seriously where does he get all these animals?' I thought as I walked up the stairs to my seat next to Soul and Tsubaki, but was stopped by the sound of Dr. Steins voice behind me asking " (YN) Kidd Liz and Patty, why are you all late for me class again?" "Well you see my alarm clock didn't go off this morning." I lied as I scratched the back of my head. "Kidd had a fit about his hair on our way here and started freaking out in the middle of the street again." Liz said making the entire class laugh as Dr. Stein just shook his head and turned his big screw in the side of his head. "Alright, just take your seats, except for you ms (LN) Lord Death would like to see you in the Death Room right away." Dr. Stein said "Okay" I said turning around and making my way to the door.

(At the Death Room (3rdPOV))

As you stood in front of Lord Deaths mirror you quickly wrote out Lord Deaths number mumbling "42-42-564 when ever you want to knock on Deaths door." making the mirror ripple until an image of Lord Death appear "Hi hello scythe weapon (FN) (LN), how's it going?" Lord Death greeted in his high pitched voice. "Hello Lord Death I'm doing fine, you called me for something?" you questioned "Yes, yes I have a mission for you, there have been Kishin sightings Italy lately and I want you to take care of it-" "ITALY? sweet, when do I leave?" "Well I don't want you going by yourself so I've asked Scythe Meister Maka Albarn and Scythe weapon Soul Eater. to accompany you encase things go south for you." "What?! I can do this on my own, I never needed any help in the past and I sure as hell don't need help now!" " Yes, but this mission is different." "How?" "The demon sword is back."

ah a cliff hanger (Sort of) but I think this story is going to be pretty good(only because I wrote it though), but please tell me what you thought, It would be amazing to hear from you. Thanks for reading. :)