pranks (fred)

You are a Slytherin, 4th year. And in the same year as the twins. And your a Metamorphmagus.

------------------

I was walking down the corridors when I suddenly heard a scream. Ahhhhhhhhh!

I ran as quickly as I can and turned the corner from where the screaming was.

"Are you kidding me?" I say. I look at the Weasley twins, Fred and George. "Stop pranking the first years. Please." I say.

The twins are my best friends, and like not many Slytherins, I'm actually kind to people. I what Purebloods like to call me- a blood trader. Yes, I'm a Pureblood too just like the Weasley family.

I give little Timmy a hand up. "(Y/N)! You ruining the fun!" They say in unison.

"Well... too bad. You need to at least not prank the first years. Prank the older kids!" I demand.

"Too bad (L/N)." Fred says. We make eye contact. My hair turns purple. I think he knows what that means. I need to make an excuse.

"Um. Yeah. Whatever." I say and immediately look down. I chuckle a little bit.

"See ya later (Y/N)." George said whilst looking a both of us.

-TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY FRED'S ADORABLE FACE-

"(Y/N)!" I heard something from behind me.

"(Y/N)! Wait up for me!!" I look baack and I see Fred.

I turn around and BAM! He kissed me. "Fred! Why did you do that!" I say. I'm alittle happy about it. Since I like him.

"I know you like me! I can see it in your eyes. Like when we made eye contact with each other earlier. I saw a sparkle in your eyes. I like you too!" he said enthusiastically.

I kiss him once again. To be honest, I saw a sparkle in his eyes too when we made eye contact. My hair turned purple once again. He lets go of me.

"And its also cause your hair turns purple. I know you better than anyone (Y/N)." He smiles.

---------------
Word count: 319*