date night (draco for liv)

This is a request from @Livforever3. You are a Gryffindor and this is after the battle of Hogwarts. You are 17 and you are ending your 7th year. Draco has already finished. Hogwarts is fixed and not broken to pieces.

-----------

Walking through the corridors of Hogwarts, I spot a platinum blonde haired boy, his name is Draco.

What's he doing here? He already finished his years at Hogwarts.

I walk over to him. "Hi, Draco." I say shyly.

"Oh, u- um hi Liv." he wasn't one to stutter.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you already done with Hogwarts?" I ask.

"Oh, yes. I'm actually here to ask you out."

"Oh, um... " I wasn't expecting that.

"Is that a yes or no?"

"O- oh, um, that's a yes." I chuckle a little bit.

He laughs too. "Okay, ill see you at the Black Lake!" he smiled, kissed my cheek, and walked off.

"Okay, see ya!" I called after him.

-Skip to the date brought to you by Draco's platinum blonde hair- (You can pick which outfit out of the two up top)

I walk down to the lake and see Draco sitting there with a picnic blanket with romantic candles.

(It looks like this except by the lake, not ocean)

"Hey Draco! This looks really beautiful!" I say.

"Oh, thanks Liv. I'm glad you like it."

-Skip to end of the date-

We talked about Hogwarts and the Deatheater type stuff.

He changed his ways and he told me when he did change his ways he noticed he was having feelings for me.

'Cause we've known each other since we were 4 and 5 years old. How could we not like each other in that way.

At the end of the night we said our goodbyes and he kissed me on the lips. I kissed back.

It was the best night ever.

------------
Word count: 272*