are you alright? (neville)

You are a fifth year and in Hufflepuff and 15 years old.

---------------------------

You walked down the corridor to go to your Potions class.

When you turned the corner you see Draco Malfoy, his 'henchmen' and Neville. Your long time crush.

Neville is all beaten up. "Stupefy!" he got blasted on to the wall and fell on the floor.

"Come on then! Get up Longbottom!" he tried to get up but Crabbe pushed him back down.

"Stop it!" you cried and ran over to Neville, "Your hurting him!" Malfoy laughed, "Princess, that's the point! Do you want that to happen to you too?" you shook you head 'no' in fear.

"(Y/N) p-please j-just go! I can h-handle hi-" he let out a piercing scream. You pointed your wand at Malfoy face, "Stupe-" Goyle blasted you just like Malfoy did to Neville.

"(Y/N)!" yelled Neville.

"It's true... Hufflepuffs are push overs!" now he did it! Your face was redder than a tomato. You finally got up and yelled, "Impedimenta!" Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle fell over and lied petrified on the cold hard ground.

Neville was unconscious, "Rennervate." you spoke quietly. He awoke, "(Y-Y/N)? What happened? Did Malfoy do anything to you?! Are you alright?!" he asked desperately.

"Yes, yes I'm alright. The question is... are you alright?" he checked to see if there were broken bones, "Gaah! My ankle is twisted!" you tried to calm him down, "Shhh... shhh... It'll be okay... I know a spell that can fix you ankle." "What is it?" he asked nervously, "Episkey!", he let out another piercing scream.

"Shhh...." you say calming him, "You have a calming voice (Y/N)." he gave a little laugh, you laughed also.

"Can I ask you something, (Y/N)?" he asked, "Sure, go for it." he lay his head on your lap. "I- um, love y-you. You opened you eyes wide in shock. "Heh, I love you too."

Suddenly he kissed you. You were definitely not expecting that. "Sorry. I wasn't think-" you kissed him back and then quickly pulled away. "I liked it..." you said quietly.

"I'm glad, but we need to go to Herbology." he said in the middle of getting up. You were to busy letting your mind be blow. You needed to go to Potions.

"Okay, lets go..." you say getting up.

You both walked to class holding hands with your head on his shoulder.

---------------------------

Word count: 390*

Hi guys! I hope you like this Neville x Reader!

You can also give me requests!

Bye!