Girly Screams

Bart's scream rang through Jaime's home, sending said boy running up the stairs to check on his boyfriend.

"Bart?" Jaime flung open his bedroom door to find Bart staring wide eyed at Jaime's computer, hand frantically tapping away at the 'W' button.

Jaime rolled his eyes and walked behind Bart, observing his gameplay of the game.

Jaime did find this game quite scary, all the blood and gore. He shuddered as Bart's character was thrown through a window, causing Bart to let out another high pitch scream and Jaime winced.

The Impulse has a very high scream for a male.

Shush.

What is this violence, Jaime Reyes?

Some game, ese.

Well. It is very... Violent.

Thank you for that obvious statement, escarabajo.

I am glad to be of service, Jaime Reyes.

Jaime rolled his eyes.

It was sarcasm.

I guessed. Scans showed that you were 92% sarcastic, 8% truthful.

Check again. It was 100% sarcasm.

You are wrong, Jaime Reyes. Scans show that-

Okay, okay!

Bart still hadn't registered his boyfriend's presence, and Jaime was getting impatient, so he slid his arms around Bart's waist.

This was a very bad move as Bart screamed again, slapping Jaime's arm and hopping out the chair.

Jaime chuckled at Bart's reaction while Bart realised it was Jaime he slapped.

"Ohmygodjaimeimsosorryididntmean-" Bart rambled.

"It's okay, ese." Jaime smiled, pulling Bart into a hug.

It is nice not having The Impulse's girlish screams blowing up out ear drums, Jaime Reyes.

Jaime laughed and Bart looked up confused, head tilted.

"The scarab said you had a girly scream." Jaime laughed.

"I do not!" Bart pouted.

"I agree..." Jaime began.

"See?"

"With the scarab."

"Jaime!"