Soulmates (Remus Lupin x Teacher!Reader)

Based on a tumblr prompt where you have a necklace with half a shape and when you meet your soulmate, they have the other half! Okee, enjoy!

Remus Lupin x teacher!reader

The reader is the new Astronomy teacher for the lower class men (1st, 2nd, and 3rd). They meet the other new teacher, for DADA, Remus Lupin (who is only a few years older). They click instantly, spending their time together a lot...until they finds him on a full-moon, which leads to some major things.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
You walked onto the train, minding your own business and trying to find a carriage.  You hum quietly, seeing a car with one person inside, who seems to be asleep. You slip in quietly.

Then 3 kids walk in,"Do you mind?"
"No, not at all." You smiled. They sat.
The ginger one spoke up,"You don't look like a student."
"Ron!" The girl with big hair scolded.
"No," You laughed," It's alright. I'm the new Astronomy teacher for the lower classmen, (Y/n) (Y/l/n), or Professor (Y/l/n)."
"Hermione Granger."
"Ron Weasley."
"Harry Potter."
"Wonder who that is." Ron looked at the sleeping man.
"Professor R.J. Lupin." Hermione stated.
"You know everything! How is it that she knows everything?" Ron exclaimed.
"His suitcase, Ronald."

You looked at your watch, the train seemed to be a bit slow,"Excuse me, I have to go do something." You got up and walked down the row of carriages. As you passed the prefects boxes, the train stopped suddenly. You looked around as it became dark. You rushed back to your carriage to check on the kids, especially Mr. Potter, who you knew to be very well known. You saw a cloaked figure come near your carriage. It opened the door and you looked in fear, hastily grabbing your wand.

"EXPECTO-"
"PATRONUM!" Someone said with you, two balls of light emitting, sending the Dementor away. You then rushed into the car.

You waited for Harry to come to.
"What was that?"
"why'd it get so cold...and-and sad?"
"Look at me, the two of you," you whispered,"You needn't know what that was, at least not now."
"But-"
"(He/she) is right, you two just worry about your friend," The man, R.J. Lupin, said.
"(Y/n) (Y/l/n)."
"Remus Lupin." He shook your hand. Then Harry started to stir. Hermione and Ron looked at him.

"What happened?"
"Well--mate, you sorta, passed out."
"We're almost arriving soon, are you alright Harry?" Remus smiled.
Harry started,"Well, I..."
"Here, eat this, it'll make you feel better." Remus gave him a piece of chocolate.
"Thank you.."
"Now, if you excuse me, I must go talk to the conductor. Please, eat!" He and you walked down the train together.

"Chocolate, really?"
"Who doesn't like chocolate?"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Your first class, how...exciting? You fixed your hair and walked up the astronomy tower, the students following minutes after.
"Hello, everyone! I am professor (Y/l/n), and I am the new Astronomy teacher for grades 1-3."

Your classes went well. It was their lunch break now and you were heading to the lounge to eat. You then bumped into Remus.
"Professor Lupin!" You smiled, picking up some papers you were holding.
"Hello, (Y/n), sorry, I should've seen you com...ing..." He looked at the papers on the full moon.

"Remus?"

His head snapped up at you,"Sorry, urm...here's your papers." He whispered.
You nodded,"Well, I'm heading to lunch, wanna join me?"
"Oh, I don't know. I usually eat in my office."
"We can just get food and then head there."
"Alright," He smiled.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A week later, Remus was avoiding you. Whenever you see him in the halls, he prevents making eye contact with you. One day you thought it was enough, so you decided to visit him while everyone was heading to bed.

"Remus? We need to talk. Remus." You opened the unlocked door and found no sign of him. You sighed and looked out the window. There you saw a tall figure, just like Remus. You swiftly, yet quietly walked down to the courtyard, to where Remus was going.

You arrived to the Womping Willow, "What?" As you stepped closer, you saw that it was immobile. Remus must've put a spell on it, so he could get in. You then went into the small opening of the tree, hearing odd noises.

As you descended through the tunnel, you entered a house, the- "Shrieking Shack?" You whispered. There were animalistic noises at the top, so you went up the stairs to see what it was. As you opened a door, you saw a huge grey beast standing and stumbling around. It turned its bright yellow eyes to you, growling.

You backed up, tripping over some broken wood, falling on your bum. Then you saw leftover pieces of robes.

"R-Remus?"

The werewolf stopped, looking at you intensely, then looked at your neck. There, a half-circle necklace lay upon your chest. Remus got closer, sniffing you. You then eyed an identical necklace on his neck.

Soulmates were well known in both the Wizarding and Muggle world, but you never believed it. You raised your hand cautiously to see the necklace, and Remus raised his head so you could. The necklaces then bonded together and made a circular shape, like a full moon.

Remus sat in front of you, your necklaces parting. You then yawned, "Goodnight, love..." You laid on a pile of old cloth and fell asleep, a smile on your face.

He was yours, and you were his.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hope you guys liked it! Please request! I'm totally free! I am also restarting my Barricade Boys preferences, doing mostly imagines now. Okee, byee! ~Rin💋