What is this Feeling? (Tom Riddle/Voldemort x Fem!Slytherin!student!reader)

For my dearest TimelessStarsofLight , love ya.

As Tom Riddle (as Voldemort) waits for Harry, a Fem!Slytherin!Student!Reader has betrayed the whole school and is on Voldemort's side. Voldemort has grown a liking to her, seeing a lot of potential in her, which throws Bellatrix off. This causes the witch to make the reader feel like she isn't good enough to be his follower, for she is a half-blood, like him.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
You paced quietly away from everyone as they waited. You muttered softly, overthinking everything that is about to happen.

"Aw...what's wrong schoolgirl? Afraid?"
"No. Not at all." You tried to say as smoothly as you could, but your hands fiddled with your wand.

Bellatrix circled you, "Afraid...of failing him? Of being too much
of a coward? Like my brotha'-in-law? Afraid that you don't have the ambition or pride to help your master, half-"

"Bella! Enough! Stop pestering the girl and go watch for the boy!" His voice silenced everything, even the crazed chatterbox of a witch, with her obsessive love for him. She walked off, sneering in your direction. Your eyes were on your master...he stared you down, making you feel small and feeble.

"My lord, I-"
"Shush...do not speak. For no words need to be spoken," He nearly floated behind you and grasped your shoulders, "Don't pay any mind to Bellatrix...she is simply jealous."

"Of what, my lord?"
"You...she knows I...feel something for you. Something, I can never understand. It is believed to make me weak."

The word popped into your head, causing you to lose your breath for a moment.

Love.

"My lord...the feeling you are experiencing...is it causing you distress?"
"Distress? No. Confusion? Yes. Why is it...that this feeling that's crept into my heart...is making me become more and more attracted to you...making me...protective?"
"I don't know, my lord. I'm sorry."

"Look at me," He whispered. You turned to see a different face...the face of Tom Riddle. You had seen it--him--in Slughorn's pictures he keeps in his office.

He was rather handsome, but you dared not to speak

He was rather handsome, but you dared not to speak. His fingers brushed your cheek, but then one of the death eaters came towards, causing Tom--Voldemort--to change back.

"My lord...the boy, he's is coming."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
There you go! Perfect way to begin this book! My dearest TimelessStarsofLight it was lovely to write! Can't wait for more! Please request, you guys! Love ya! ~Rin💋