Veritaserum (Draco x Fem!Slytherin!reader)

Soo...this is a readers insert I made on tumblr and I feel like it'd be a good thing to have on here! Enjoy!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Draco Malfoy x Fem!Slytherin!reader

You, a Slytherin, are in the Great Hall at lunch and Goyle sneak Veritaserum into your cup, and you confess some private things, especially your love for Draco. You then run out of the Great Hall and Draco finds you in the Room of Requirement. {During Half-Blood Prince)

Warnings: None
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
You sat at the Slytherin table, eating some food. Then Goyle sat across from you and handed you a drink."What's this?" You laughed, looking at it.

You looked up, and Goyle had a nice, too nice,"Just a friendly gesture." He looked to Blaise and they both chuckled. Draco looked at his food, dazing off. You eyed the two suspiciously, and placed the rim of the cup to your lips. It had a funny after taste as you placed the cup down.

"______, so...what do your parents do for a living?" Goyle wondered very randomly.

"My parents are muggles, my mum is a waitress and my father is a doctor." You say until you slap your hand on your mouth. Draco looked up as Pansy Parkinson stared at you with bug eyes.

"You're...a muggleborn? A mud blood?" Pansy whispered.

"A Slytherin muggleborn..." Some of the students at your table murmured. You felt your hands shake in fear. Draco stared at you but you avoided his eyes. Blaise and Goyle smiled,"Tell us more about your parents."

"My parents are separated. I go to my dad's for half the summer, and my mum's the other." You stated, having no control. Draco stare became intense and you could feel tears welling up.

They continued with a few more questions, before finishing with:
"Do you love someone?" Goyle asked before stuffing his mouth with food.
"Yes."
Blaise narrowed his eyes, "Who?"

"Draco Malfoy."

Pansy nearly went wild, Blaise holding her, Goyle laughed. Draco said nothing, but you can see hate in his eyes as he looked at his food, which he never touched. You ran out of the Great Hall as fast as you could, pushing through clumps of students and passing teachers, crying.

You had hidden in the Room of Requirement, feeling that it was safe there. Then footsteps neared you.
"Look Pansy, if you wanna beat me up then find a better place to do it, you'd want the whole school to know you've bested me, right?"
"She would, but I don't think I could let her." The last person you wanted to see was with you. Draco sat next to your place on the floor. Once more, you avoided his eyes.

He then handed you a vile, "Picked it up from Snape."{A/N: I know he's not in that position anymore, but I'm sure he still has a stock of potions somewhere} He whispered. It was obviously the antidote, so you brought it to your lips but Draco stopped you, "Can i ask you one more thing?"
"Hm?"

"Do you think you're a Slytherin because you want your parents to be together again?"

"Mhm." You whimpered, before downing the substance. Draco enveloped you in his arms as you dropped the vile, sobbing, "They hate me now, Draco. All of them, our whole house."
"______..." Draco whispered. The both of you stayed this way for a few moments before Draco made you look up at him and placed his lips on yours. It was long and rough, but romantic. He pulled away, whispering, "I love you too."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
{at the same time of this}
"Sir, are you sure that its alright to eavesdrop?" The new DADA teacher whispered, hiding with the older wizard as they watch you two.
"You want to watch over Mr. Malfoy, don't you?"
"Yessir, but I-"
"Sh, then let me-us...watch," The headmaster looked closely, watching as you and Draco kiss."Blast! I owe Minerva 5 galleons" He grunted
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
There you go! Hope you like it! Please request if you want me to write one, it could be more than a readers insert! I do imagines,  AUs, preferences, and not so explicit smut! Thank you! ~Rin💋