Disgrace (Sirius Black X Student!reader)

Just something to pass the time cuz my mom locked her room, which holds the computer that I'm in need of. Oh well.

Sirius Black x student!reader (gender neutral)

Student!reader, finds a big black dog sitting in the Forbidden Forest as they runs from Crabbe and Goyle, whom they had accidentally crossed paths with at lunch, and caused them to chase the reader all the way to the edge of the forest, the only place them could get away from them. Something unexpected happens as the two Slytherins find them. {During GOF}

Warnings: Idk...none really.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I'mdeadI'mdeadI'mdead. I'm a goner. That's all you could think as the two bullies chased me around the grounds. You got past Hagrid's hut and into the forest. You look behind me and saw Crabbe and Goyle stop.

"Try to get me now, ya prats!!" You smiled. You saw them move forward, causing you turn a walk quickly.
"Where are ya, you little-"
You didn't hear the last part as you ran behind a tree. It's been uprooted looks like it still grew, creating roots that curved into a ball. You hid inside, looking around. You then saw big, bright, animal eyes.

You backed up, fear creeping through you. It walked towards you, staring at your intensely. It nudged your scraped knee.
"It's fine, just a-"

"REDUCTO!" A part of the root ball violently came off, causing the remaining pieces to scratch your sleeve, getting your arm. You cried out, holding it close to you, but then two pairs of hands grabbed your feet. You kicked and screamed, thrashing in their arms.

Crabbe and Goyle laughed as you struggled, but then a low growl emitted from the root ball. The two bullies looked and ran in fear. The dog barked and growled, circling you. It then shifted into a man with long, messy, black hair.

"Oh dear...doesn't look good at all." He looked at your injured arm. You stayed silent, looking at him. He smiled at you and pulled out his wand, "Ferula." Bandages appeared and he wrapped it around your arm and leg.

"Thank you..." You mumbled. He nodded and placed you on a log.
"Tell me, truthfully, what did they chase you for?" He took your hands, rubbing them with his thumbs.
"I'm the (son/daughter) of a squib, my mum." You whispered.
"Oh, now that's not bad."
"And my father is called a blood-traitor, he was disowned and now we have some trouble in buying new spell books. People call my family a disgrace to the magic name..."

Sirius stayed quiet, looking at your hands, "Now...I know many blood-traitors, myself included, amongst my family. It isn't the end of the world, though. I have made wonderful friends and learned about many great things because I strayed from tradition, because I was a "disgrace" to the society, but it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what blood you are or who you find interesting, all that matters is being a good person, even if bad things happen, that's why you're there to make things right."

You nodded and stood up, dusting of your clothes, "I better go before my next class, thank you..."

"Nigellus, Nigellus Black." He lied, but you never knew that, he didn't want you to know or else you'd be in danger. Sirius sighed, turning back into his dog form as you rushed away and went back to his hideout.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hoped you enjoyed that! Please request! It'd be wonderful! (I know my thing with the reader's blood status is kinda messed up, sorry!) ~Rin💋