Chapter 7

"Thanks for shattering what little dignity I had."

"Shut up, herbivore."

Shioko huffs as she's struggles to keep up with the long strides of Hibari. His handcuffs are pinning her upper arms to her chest and her wrists together, all connected to a long chain in Hibari's hand.

In other words, she looks like a war prisoner being transferred for execution.

"Can you at least unbind me? I'm not gonna run." She pleads, knowing that she couldn't outrun him even if she tried. She swears the cuffs got a bit tighter after she asked.

Suddenly, Hibird flies from no where and lands on Hibari's head, causing the skylark to pause in his steps. When Hibird left after a small amount of tweeting, Hibari abruptly turns and starts walking in a different direction at an even faster pace.

"Wait! Since when do you speak bird?!" Shioko asks, and a rough yank causes her to fall over and be dragged across the floor. "Ow ow! I'm sorry I just wanted to know! This hurts, you know! My feelings are also in pain!"

When she sees a them heading towards a drop that can only be a flight of stairs with no intentions of slowing down, she let's out a resigned sigh. "Well, damn."

~With Tsuna~

Waking up tied to a chair isn't very uncommon for Tsuna these days. What is, uncommon, is waking up to a very pleased looking Hibari, tossing unconscious students into a corner while his sister is chained up, unconscious, and bloody on the ground next to him.

"Hibari? What happened to Shio-chan?" He asks nervously, not sure if he wants the answer.

Hibari looks at the Decimo, then down at the Advisor. "She fell down a few flights of stairs."

'Looks more like she was dragged and tossed.' Tsuna comments mentally with a sweatdrop. Normally, he would be worried, but he knows Shioko will pull through.

"Hibari, are those all of Shio-chan's classmates?"

"They were crowding pathetically as I was making my way over. I hate crowds." He answers simply, adding a blue haired student to the pile. "This 'game' was hardly any fun. You need to find better guards, herbivore."

'They were captirs, not guards!' Tsuna mentally screams.

Then, a loud bang sounds through the room and a wall explodes.

Only one word could be heard.

"EXTREME!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bet ya'll thought it was gonna be Gokudera, didn't you?

Please comment!