Chapter 4

"You got another one, Princess." Karma smirks as he entered the bedroom, holding up a small box that's wrapped neatly in blue wrapping paper.

Shioko waves him off nonchalantly. "Place it with the rest of the 'peace' offerings." She says, half-heartedly and he obliges by tossing the box with the other boxes and gift bags. You see, since the news of her being the twin sister of the Vongola heir, a lot of the third years that weren't in 3E started to understand something in particular.

In order to get to Tsuna, you have to get through Shioko.

As they see it, they have to make up for all the wrong they have done to her and her classmates and get to know her on a better level of understanding. Or, in other words, suck up to the one that's easily accessible and hope she puts in a good word for them.

So far, since the news came out the day before, she's had 16 date proposals, 20 gifts (which are accumulated and unopened in a pile in a corner), and even a serenade from a rather desperate B student, that happened to display a rather impressive falsetto once Karma 'accidentally' dumped a pot of hot tea out the window.

Nagisa finally understands why she wasn't as eager to kill Koro-sensei for the reward money like their other classmates. She participates in the assassinations, sure, but she never really tried on her own. And he sees why. She's already set for life!

A polite knock on the door takes Nagisa out of his musings. After yelling out permission to enter, a young girl with violet hair in a pineapple like style and an eyepatch enters shyly. "Reborn-san said all of 3E has to report to the Gym for an activity."

The three look at eachother, wondering what sort of activity would require only their class? Shioko is more reluctant, since she knows that when it comes to Reborn, anything could be prepared.

When they arrive at the Gym, all of their classmates and teachers were all marveling at the sight. And it's understandable. The room was massive and had a large, difficult looking obstacle coarse in the middle. Also, standing there is Nono, Tsuna, and a tall man in a suit with a fedora and a chameleon on his shoulder, whom they assume is Reborn.

"Now that everyoneis here," Nono begins. "I have an announcement to make. First off, the Vongola is not only a powerful corporation, but is also the most powerful mafia on this globe." This causes murmurs of shock amongst the students. They are standing in the midst of real mafia? Somehow, not too surprising.

"The real reason we invited you to our home was because we had heard about your.... mission. While we could have participated, we saw a bigger interest in your activities as you train for assassinating your teacher. According to our source, your training has improved your capabilities by leaps and bounds." Many eyes turn to Shioko and she waves her hands in defense.

"Hey! I didn't tell them anything!"

"She didn't have to." The tall man speaks for the first time. "We've been watching since day one. But, we would like to test your capabilities. Shioko come here."

The girl swallows nervously, but obeys silently, and moves to stand between her brother and his tutor. "There are now 27 students, yes? Not counting your A.I. classmate. Divide into three groups of seven."

The class obeys, admittedly confused about what they are going to do. Even Tsuna and Shioko are clueless.

"Your task: Capture both the Decimo and his Advisor." He gestures to the twins with a smirk on his face. "The trick is, one team is to capture both of them with any tactics or skills you have learned. If one one team happens to have one of them and you have the other, you have to 'kidnap' them. You have twelve hours. Any questions?" Nearly everyone raises their hands. "None? Good."

Reborn raises his Leon-gun into the air and fires a single shot.

"You may begin."

Updated! Also, while @otakuandgamergirl suggested that the twins fight, either against or together, I remembered that I didn't plan on Shioko being really powerful with strong Sky Flames or being a Guardian, since I'm trying to avoid the stigma that 'OCs are Mary Sues'.

So, for a heads up, Shioko is pretty much an External Advisor. Like in CEDEF with Basil and Iemitsu (Sawada dad). So, yeah, she's strong and smart, but not Guardian level. She can use Sky Flames to an extent, but she's not as powerful as her bro, ya feel me? If she fought Tsuna on full power, she would lose.

So, I hope this game of 'Capture the Twins' suffices!