Chapter 2

"It's huge!" The class exclaims at the size of the private plane that's been provided by Vongola. It's impressively large with a black paint job and the Vongola crest painted in gold on the side.

"We could probably fit the whole school inside!"

"Please tell me we don't have to share space with the End Class! Can't they take one of the normal planes? Or better yet, walk?" One of the 'elite' students asks.

"They can't do that! They're so stupid, they'll probably stop in Tokyo and think it's Italy." Her friend giggles snobbily, earning laughter from her fellow 'elites'.

Shioko resists the urge to roll her eyes at their stupidity. If the school went by actually common sense instead of test grades anyone could pass, they would need to change their name from E Class, to E School.

After they board the plane, they are shocked by how much larger the inside looks compared to the outside. Lush cushions on the chairs, refreshment tables, and entertainment equipment from game consoles, to a television.

"If this is just the plane, I can't wait to see the mansion!" Kayano says in excitement, and everyone nods in agreement.

"Excuse me!" A B Class student raises her hand, getting the stewardess's attention. "You may not be aware of this, but E Class is also up here, and they have to go to a different section. Like, the luggage compartment, or something." She says, enticing laughter from the others, aside from E Class and the workers on the plane.

The stewardess plasters a faux smile on her pretty face. "Young master Decimo would not be thrilled if he were to find out any discrimination were to happen aboard this plane. However, if there was a change of ownership, then it may be possible. Until then, please tolerate this inconvenience."

However, her tone suggests her words were more like: "This isn't your plane, so sit down and shut the fuck up."

Several hours later, the plane touches down in the Vongola's private airport in Venice, Italy. The excitement about the trip was through the roof!

"You know, I heard that the Vongola heir is a kid around our age! I know I can make him fall for me!" A D Class girl declares.

Her male classmate pipes in. "Really? Maybe if I become friends with him, he'd get me a good position here for sure!"

Shioko rolls her eyes. As if they'd even get close enough to Tsuna for that to happen. Not if she has anything to say about it.

Luxurious stretch limousines picks up the students and takes them to an extremely large and elegant mansion. The mansion itself looks even larger than their own school!

A butler greets them at the door and ushers them in. "Hello and welcome to the Vongola Mansion. My name is Michael and I am the estate's butler. If you have any problems at all, please report to any of the staff members, and the matter will be solved as soon as possible."

They are quickly escorted to what appears to be an auditorium with three sections of red, theater style chairs. And on the stage is an elderly man with a kind face and a bushy mustache. And in either side of him, are three men. It takes some time, but everyone is now seated.

"Welcome students of Kunugigaoka Junior High. It is a pleasure to welcome you all to my humble home." Karma scoffs at this. This place is anything but humble. "My name is Timoteo, the leader of the Ninth Generation of this Enterprise. You may call me Nono, if you'd like. During the duration of your stay, I have several rules I do recommend that you follow: Respect my staff, because they work too hard to be belittled by children. Stay out of the North Wing, that's where I handle my more sensitive affairs and would hate to be disturbed. Also, my grandson is currently somewhere within the building. Do be kind and respectful to him and his Guardians. If you break something, just leave it where it is and I'll get to it eventually. Anything else? Ah, yes. You will be lead to the guest quarters by my staff and to keep things simple and organized, I came to the decision that the group of three you have chosen for your group, will also be your roommates. If I hear anything negative about what's happening within your rooms, whether your group is co-ed or a single gender, I will handle the issue immediately. Personally." The way he said it sounds like a threat, in anyone's opinion. "If there is nothing else, you are dismissed. Oh yes, before you leave, you are encouraged to disregard any explosions you may hear. Good day."

Okuda looks nervously at Koro-sensei. "He was kidding about the explosions, right?"

For once, he wasn't too sure.

Done! Tsuna will make an appearance next chapter! Also, who should Shioko be paired with, if there should be a pairing. I'm tossing between Nagisa and Basil, mostly because there's a lot for Karma and I love Nagisa. I love Karma too, but still!

Anyway, thanks for reading!