Chapter 6

"I said I was sorry." Shioko whines pitifully, a series throbbing bumps in the top of her head and a foot on her back, pinning me to the ground. "Please release me. I have to get back to the game."

"What game are you playing that has disturbed my sleep, herbivore?" Hibari asks, slightly curious about why a she fell from the ceiling and on him. Also, more or less considering demolishing the cause of the lack of discipline.

Swallowing thickly, she explained everything that has happened in the past few hours. From the game Reborn and Nono set up, all the way to how she ended up in that situation. By the time her tale was finished, Hibari had a bloodthirsty smirk on his face.

"Am I to understand that a crowd of herbivores are here, just waiting to be bitten?"

"Um.... sure?" She shrugs from the floor. Might as well tell him what he want to hear, lest she wants to be 'bitten' again. Then, she felt a hand clutch the back of her shirt collar, then lift her in the air.

"You are to lead me to them, herbivore."

"Y-Yes sir...."

~Meanwhile, with Tsuna~

Fortunately for him, he happened to land, albeit painfully, in the garden. Could he have easily stopped himself from falling? Sure, if he didn't forget his gloves in his room that morning.

Atleast he's safe. Bruised, but safe. "Why can't Reborn have a normal training regime? This is insane!" He whines.

His intuition barely kicks in he feels a sharp prick against his skin. Panicked, he quickly pulls it out and looks at it, only to find two liquid filled darts in his palm. His eyes widen in panic before they start to droop to a close and he falls to the ground. Before he falls unconscious, however, he sees five students appear in his line of blurry vision.

The girl with long blonde hair gives a thumbs up to two of the students that appear to be holding rifles. "Good work, Chiba, Hayami. You got him in one go!"

"As expected. But is was Okuda's poison that did most of the work." The stoic male corrects.

"Doesn't matter who did the work, as long as we get the Shioko-chan next. Yada, Fuwa, Okano, help me carry him." Blondie orders.

The only thing Tsuna could think about before he was full unconscious, was what kind of students are in his sister's class?

~With the adults~

"This training seems quite unorthodox, now that I think about it." Irina points out. "We didn't even tell them if there was a prize for capturing the twins."

Reborn smirks. "It's best to learn early in life that sometimes, you have to do things with no expectations of a reward."

Karasuma can now, officially define Reborn as a wise sadist.