Training

Why the heck did I choose to train with Steve?! So I decided to fight against Steve today for training which was probably the worst decision I have ever made. I learned to never fight against a super soldier. So Steve thought it would be great to train me with hand to hand combat instead of with my powers because what if one day I'm not able to use them. Basically right now I am losing so hard to this soldier.
I threw a punch but he caught my fist in one swift motion. He smiled slightly before picking me up and throwing me onto his shoulder. Well isn't that just great. I kicked and punched around but nothing was really helping. So I decided to cheat. I lit made hand up with my blue powers and pushed Steve the one way making him drop me to the mat underneath us.
"You cheated!" Steve said pointing at me making a smile come to my face. I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest.
"Well... I was in a pretty pickle so I had to do something" I said smiling.
"Yeah but I still won" he said smiling before putting me into a headlock and messing up my blonde curls.
"Stop it" I said laughing. He let go and we started slap fighting each other like a bunch of children.
"What are you two doing?" said the voice I knew too well. I looked over and smiled at Natasha.
"Just slap fighting. How was training with Wanda?" I asked as me and Steve walked over to get a bottle of water. I unscrewed the cap and took a sip of the cold water with a small smile.
"It was great. How about you guys? How was training?" Natasha asked. Before me and Steve answered the question we looked at each other and broke out into fits of laughter leaving Natasha standing there clueless. Natasha sighed, "I really shouldn't ask that question anymore..."
"No you should not" Steve said laughing. Natasha chuckled and walked out of the training room. I smiled and looked at Steve patting his shoulder gently.
"I had fun training. I always have fun training with you" I said before he pushed me playfully onto the mat, "that was just uncalled for..."
"That's why I did it" He said as little Anna ran into the room with the biggest smile on her face. Anna rushed over and jumped on top of me. We have grown very close. We are like sisters basically.
"Hide me! Wanda is coming for me!" Anna said quickly got up and hid behind Steve's tall figure. Steve chuckled and ruffled Anna's hair with a smile. Him and Anna have grown close as well. Like a father daughter relationship. Its really cute at times. He likes to make her lunch and read her bedtime stories. He also tucks her in at night sometimes.
"Anna!" Wanda yelled rushing into the room. She scanned the training room and her eyes fell upon two little feet behind Steve. Wanda smirked slightly and walked over quietly. She went over and scooped up Anna causing the little girl to squeal loudly. Me and Steve laughed and watched as Wanda carried Anna out of the room.
Wanda peaked her head back into the room and made eye contact with me. She narrowed her eyes, "you have school in the morning. Go to bed. You shouldn't be training this early."
"But Wanda" I whined. Steve chuckled and put me into a head lock.
"Don't worry, Wanda, I'll get her to bed and then if you'd like I can drop her off at school" Steve said with a smile.
"Thank you, Steve" Wanda said before she left. I groaned and looked at Steve giving him a frown.
"I thought you were on my side!" I said looking at him.
"Yeah well you need sleep. You barely get five hours of sleep anymore. So you're going to bed now and then I'll wake you up later so you can get ready for school. I'll drive you as well" Steve said.
"On the motorcycle?!" I asked with excitement.
"You know how Wanda is with that... I don't think she wants you on the motorcycle. She thinks it's too dangerous" Steve said.
"Please! I won't tell Wanda!" I begged with an innocent smile. Steve sighed and looked at me.
"Fine. But you better not tell her" Steve said before I smiled and nodded in understanding, "alright. Let's get you to bed."
"Aye aye, Captain!" I said laughing before I rushed out of the room and down the hallway to go get ready for bed. I entered my room which was right next to Steve and Wanda's room. I changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt before I laid down in the comfy bed. I yawned and soon found myself falling asleep.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I groaned and kicked off the bed covers before sitting up. I rubbed my hand down my face and stretched before letting out a yawn. I rubbed at my eyes and got out of bed. I went over to my closet and looked through the clothes I could wear. I chose an outfit and quickly got changed before going into the bathroom and brushing my hair and teeth. I walked out of the room after grabbing my bag. I headed to the kitchen to see Steve attempting to make breakfast.

Steve looked over hearing something and smiled seeing me

Steve looked over hearing something and smiled seeing me. I walked over and saw he was making bacon and eggs. The best thing ever. I love bacon. Bacon is best. I sat down at the kitchen table and looked over at the living room to see Sam Wilson sitting on the couch. Me and Sam have become pretty good friends. He's really funny. I also became friends with Rhodes as well. Or I like to call him Rhodey. It's his nickname.
Steve set the plate of food in front of me and I couldn't help but smile. I took a fork and started eating as Steve poured me a glass of orange juice. I thanked him for the food as he handed me the glass of juice. Steve is awesome. He's the best person to talk to besides Wanda or Natasha. I like talking to Steve. He tells me stories about his past in the 1940s. I find them very interesting.
Natasha entered the room and got herself a little bowl of yogurt with some grains on top of it. She always had yogurt for breakfast. Or sometimes she would eat some fruit from the bowl in the fridge. Natasha always ate healthy stuff. She would always try and get me to eat healthy as well. Like she hid my ice cream from me for a week. She hid all the sweet stuff. Sam had taken me to his house where he had a whole stash of candy. She still hasn't found out. Anna doesn't seem to mind the healthy food. She eats the organic food that Natasha gives her.
After I finished my breakfast, I put the plate into the sink and drank the rest of the juice before grabbing my bag. Steve grabbed the keys to his motorcycle and the two of us rushed out of the facility before Wanda could catch us. I liked riding the motorcycle. It was a lot of fun. Steve started up the motorcycle and I climbed on wrapping my arms around him before we drove off toward the school. Yay.

Sorry I haven't been updating this story as much. I've been trying to work on a bunch of other stories. I've been experiencing major writers block lately. I haven't been able to write because I'm running out of ideas for most of my books. I've been working very hard. I hope I'll be able to update more frequently soon. I would like to just write a bunch of chapters and update everyday~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️