Waiting

Third person P.O.V
The bomb made a large hole in the floor as the parents fell through. Pietro grabbed his baby sister and his twin, Wanda. His baby sister squirmed in his arms as they hid under the bed. A second shell dropped 3 feet from their faces. It didn't go off. For two days they sat there waiting for it to kill them. "Madison calm down" Pietro said to the small baby.

Madison's P.O.V
I looked at Pietro and Wanda as we arrived at HYDRA. I held my backpack straps tightly. I was worried. I know they want to get back at Stark for killing our parents. We got inside and they already started with experiments and test. Chemicals and other things injected into our bodies. For months they've been training us to use our new abilities. Wanda can manipulate peoples minds and move things with her mind. Pietro can run very fast. I'm a mix between the two, I'm not as fast as Pietro but I have just the same strength as Wanda. Some Agents trained us to hate one man. I feared him. He was strong. He's bigger than me. Captain America is one of my worst fears. I don't know why but he just is. Nightmares flooded my sleep about him. I was unable to rest until Pietro calmed me down. I'd never thought I'd meet my fear face to face. But everyone faces their worst fears.
The needle pierced my skin as the injected the final chemical. I was then taken back to my room for rest. We all had separate rooms. Me, Pietro, and Wanda were the only ones who survived the experiments. I hated this life. Pietro and Wanda pulled me into this. I wanted to be at home snuggled in my bed with my teddy bear Wanda had made me. I hid the bear under my bed during the day then during the night I'd take it out. Since we had separate rooms Pietro had to calm me down by speaking to me from the other side of the wall.
I woke up multiple nights with nightmares of the Patriotic Solider and Pietro would say a few calming words. "Don't be scared Princess. Everything will be fine" Pietro would say keeping my calm. When we would be out of our rooms I'd be in Pietro or Wanda's comforting arms. I felt happy when I was with them. It the darkest times Pietro and Wanda would calm me down. Wanda would sing a calming song to me every night through the wall. My brother and sister were the best things I have. Pietro watches me like a hawk when I'm out of my room due to me playing pranks on the Hydra agents. Pietro wasn't so found of my tricks but sometimes he joined in. Wanda wasn't so happy when we did this. But the agents would never know it was us.