Dark Side (Part 1)

Me and Wanda stood in the streets and used our powers to get people of Sokovia out of their houses and to safety. People came out of the buildings and slowly made their way down the streets. Bruce went to go find Natasha and Thor went to see what Ultron was building. Steve was guiding people in their cars across the bridge. We continued to get people out of buildings and down to the bridge. I walked down the street and continued to get people out of buildings. I got to the bridge and helped people get across. Cars were honking. I waved to people to get across.
"I don't want you getting hurt" Steve said to me.
"Now you're acting like Pietro" I said guiding cars to the bridge.
"I mean it" Steve said.
"I'm fighting no matter what. Even though you don't want me to. I will anyway" I said smiling.
"Madison I'm serious if you get hurt Wanda and Pietro will be devastated" Steve said.
"I'm fighting" I said as I got people past onto the other side. Tony flew past and started towards the church where Ultron was waiting. I looked over the bridge to see Iron robots coming out of the ground and water.
"Uhhhh. Steve we got an issue" I said as the robots started climbing up towards us. The robots started flying around and exploding stuff
"GO!" I yelled at the people telling them to run across the bridge as fast as possible. People started screaming loudly.
"Go!" Steve yelled as a robot landed on a car and shot at Steve. Steve ducked quickly as I used my powers to rip apart the robot.
"Get off the bridge" Wanda said to people pulling them off the bridge. A robot jumped in front of me and I quickly tore it apart without a sweat. Wanda created a force shield around some people to keep them safe as robots shot at the shield.
"Run!" Wanda said as one shot her making her shield go away.
"WANDA!" I said running towards her and I tore apart to of the robots quickly. I rushed over to her and helped her stand. Steve destroyed a robot quickly. Pietro zoomed across to see everything, robots were coming towards him and all he had to do was run through them and tear them to pieces. I saw pieces of the robots falls in separate places. The floor below us started cracking. We moved away and helped people jump across to the other side.
"GO!" I yelled as the ground started going up. Another person jumped and made it over. But we were getting to high for others to jump. People were screaming and shouting as the ground continued to crack. Then a chilling message from Friday sent a chill up my spine.
"Sokovia is going for a ride" she said. People moved away from the crack as the ground slowly started going up.
"Do you see the beauty of it? The inevitability. You rise, only to fall" Ultron said making us all hear him by speaking through all of the robots, "you, Avengers, you are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword. And the Earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing," I watch as Clint shoots a drone with an arrow, "when the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal." The city if Sokovia starts to rise higher. I ran beside Pietro as we destroyed the drones working together as a team. I rushed back towards where Steve was and saw him fighting a bunch of drones. I quickly ran at full speed and destroyed at least five of them around him.
"Cap, you and Maddy got incoming" Stark said as me and Steve fought the drones around the area. I tore apart several robots with my powers. But it wasn't strong enough. A drone runs into Steve and pushed him back onto a cars hood.

This is a black, black ski mask song
So put all of your anger on
In the truly gruesome do we trust
I will always land on you like a sucker punch

I continued to fight using all of my strength. I was getting a little tired. One charged at me and I quickly tore it limb from limb with ease. I watched as Steve slowly started getting up from the hood.
"Incoming already came in" he said as I rushed over to him and helped him as people ran past screaming.
"Stark, you have to worry about bring the city back down safely" Steve said as he looks at me, "the rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off."