Chapter 10

It's been a long time, my apologies but I hope you enjoy this chapter :-(

Oh pic above is Julia Roberts as Caroline ^^

.
.
.
.
.
.

ELIANA'S POV

The instance he saw me, his entire facial expression changed from confusion to anger.

Little did he know I'm also angry, angry at my aunt and her stupid future husband for putting me in such awkward situation.

Though, I didn't know why he was like this, I thought he enjoyed torturing my life.

"Out of all the women in the world, Alessio chose to marry that whore and now I have to live with this rascal!" He exclaimed and honestly, I was a little taken back

"Caleb, don't say that!" His mother scold but he ignored her

"I actually thought that Alessio had more sense than that. He chose a gold digger, someone who'll run him dry before the year is complete " he paused and laughed "Well atleast she's a good one in bed. Damn! She's hot but...I guess it doesn't really run in the family"

He finished with a smirk which was directed at me.

All his words pierced holes in my heart and I felt warm liquid running down my cheeks.

Oh great, I'm being weak, crying in front of him.

"Is that what you wanted Caleb?" I asked quietly while tears freely ran down my cheeks

"To hurt me and disrespect my family, to see me cry or do you just like hurting other person's feelings for fun?" I asked before walking hurriedly to the door then I stopped at the exit "And FYI, my aunt was blackmailed so she didn't want your uncle's stupid money and if you thought I'm happy to be around you, you're so wrong. You can go to hell Caleb Monroe "

And with that I slammed the door shut. I didn't look at Caroline, to know her expression and I didn't care.

I marched up to my room and threw my bag on the floor then buried my face in the pillow. His words kept replaying in my head, hurting me more.

What about being strong El? My inner voice reminded me

Oh bloody hell with being strong! How can you be strong when your weakness is living with you?

I won't lie, my heart raced each time he's near and I strangely like his stupid smirk. It's....

Eliana! Get a hold of yourself, look what this jerk is doing to you and you're here thinking this way about him

Yeah, you're right

I can't believe he thinks my aunt is a gold digger and he thinks I don't have any shape or I'm not hot, screw him.

I'll show him that I'm not afraid of his insults anymore, he can always go to hell. All I need is a place to stay for the time being.

I got off the bed, picked up my bag and walked to the door.

Gah! I can't do this, I just can't face him. I said returning to my bed.

Yes El, you can do this. Remember your decision about avoiding him, about keeping strong.

I walked to the bathroom to wash my face but there was still evidence to prove that I was crying. I fixed my bag on my shoulder and head out the door .

Outside their house door, I heard loud talking coming from inside. I knew it was probably his mother scolding him about his action but I no longer mind that.