NOTE: PLEASE READ!

Hello, everyone. Good evening. :)

First of all, I would like to extend my utmost apologies for being such an irresponsible amateur writer. I was gone for almost a year and left this story hanging. I am very sorry for that.

Second, I thank you those dear people who have continued reading my story, voting it, and commenting on it. Thank you, thank you so much. And, oh, thank you also to those who have followed me. Thank you. ;)

But, then again, my sincere apologies for everyone because I have to hold this story for now. I know it's not that interesting to read since it's obviously pure Tagalog. And that's kind of difficult for me and also to you because we're living in a modern generation, right? I bet there's a little percent of us that has the knowledge of knowing  pure Tagalog. Don't get me wrong, I know Tagalog but not so much. It's kind of difficult, as I've said, since I became used to English that much already. But, hey! I assure you that  I would finish this story. I don't know when but, trust me, I will.

Lastly, since I'm officially holding this story for quite a while, I would be making new works for you to enjoy (if ever you'd find it enjoyable. xD). Yep, you've read it right. I will be making new ones. And this time, I will not disappear like some phantom. I cannot afford to lose my readers at all means, anyway. You guys are special to me; you make me happy. And also, this time, I will give and do my very best to create stories for everyone to enjoy and for me to gain more readers.

That's all, for now. See you on my other works!

-ShioPau

P.S.

     My first other work would be either posted later or tomorrow. Maybe it's just another one-shot or something, but I still hope you'd read and support it. Thank you! God bless.