Thank You

*few months later*

"Pushhhh!!" The doctor says as Yein push. Yeah, she's giving birth while Jungkook has to wait outside. Jungkook could hear Yein screaming and it sounds so painful.

"Hyung~ottoke~" Jungkook starts to cry after hearing Yein shouting at the top of her lungs. Jin just pulls his little Jungkookie into a hug and pats his back. "Dont worry, lil Kookie. I'm sure she'll be fine" Rapmon assures Jungkook.

"Congrats!" A nurse comes out from the room and brings Jungkook into the room. "It's a baby girl" Yein cries as Jungkook runs and hugs her. Jungkook starts to cry even more after seeing his little girl in his lover's arms.

"She is so beautiful...just like you"

Jungkook kiss his daughter's forehead as his baby cries. Their baby finally stops crying when Yein hush her to sleep. Sadly, the nurse's had to take their baby away to clean her up.

After giving birth, Yein is put back into the normal room. "Aigoo uri Yeinnie is so strong" Baby Soul holds Yein's hand. All of them feel so proud of her because she managed to give birth.

"Here's your little angel" a nurse says as she gives Yein her baby. "Jeon Cheonsa?? I love that name" Yein and Jungkook's parents agrees on the name of their grandchild.

Jungkook tries to carry Cheonsa and he surprisingly succeed. "Cheonsa-ya, thank you for being born into this world, into daddy's arms" Jungkook kiss Cheonsa's forehead again. Yein just lays in bed as she sees her soon-to-be husband carrying their daughter.

"I love you.."

"I love you too"

********************************

Five years later...

"Noona!!!!" Jeon Cheolsu aka Jungkook and Yein's youngest son shouts towards his big sister. Yein and Jungkook are happily married now and Yein gave birth to their son 3 years ago.

"You cant shout to your noona like that!" Jeon Cheonsa answers her little brother. Cheolsu is 3 years old while Cheonsa is now 5 years old. Being the elder noona, Cheonsa always takes care of her dongsaeng.

Just now, Cheolsu tried to play with the tv wires with his hands wet. Cheonsa immediately stops him and Cheolsu is angry. Cheolsu starts to cry and Jungkook runs from the kitchen after he hears his cries.

"Cheolsu-ya, did anything happened?"

"Cheolsu tried to touch the wires with his hands wet"

Cheonsa says when Jungkook lifts Cheolsu up. "Cheolsu, you were wrong. So stop crying, and say thank you to noona for saving your life, arraseo?" Yein kisses her son's cheek. Cheolsu nods and says thank you to Cheonsa.

"Good girl, Cheonsa" Jungkook secretly compliments his daughter. He cant say that outloud because Cheolsu will get jelous.

Later that night...

After having a hot session, Yein and Jungkook lays down on the bed as they try to catch their breathes. After they manage to breath properly, Jungkook pulls Yein into a cuddle.

"Our son is so childish, so that means he takes your side. Cheonsa is independant, so she takes my side"

Jungkook just chuckle at Yein's sudden statement. "You're right" Jungkook has to agree because what she said is true.

He himself is very childish, while his wife is very independant.

While they were talking, Yein fell asleep because she lost all of her energy during their sex session. Jungkook just lets out a chuckle when he sees his wife sleeping on his chest.

"Yein-ah, thank you for loving me, thank you for coming into my life, thank you for everything you've done. Especially getting pregnant and giving birth to our two cutie chipmunks"

Jungkook hugs his wife tighter. His biggest fear right now is losing his wife and two children that he adores so much. If anything happens to them, he'll do anything to save them.

"I swear, i love you"

------------------------------------------------------

Author : so the next chapter will be the last. Gonna go on full hiatus after the last chap cus i'm gonna get busy.