F.U.N

"Uwahh it's so cold!" Jisoo screams as Suga pushes her into the water. "It's summer but the water is so cold" V shivers as he slowly enters the water.

Meanwhile, Yein just sit on the sand, refusing to enter the water. "Come on, babe. It's fun!" Jungkook tries to make Yein enter the water. Yein shooks her head.

Jungkook sighs and suddenly carries Yein bridal style. "Yahh!! Let me down, Jeon Jungkook!!" She struggels to make Jungkook let go of her. Jungkook just laughs as Yein hits his chest.

"Arraseo, i'll let you go" Yein thought he would really let her go, but then he throws Yein into the water, making her scream.

"Poor Yeinnie~" Mijoo claps her hand in happiness after seeing Yein wet. "Jeon Jungkook!" Yein chokes on the salt water. "Gosh..it's so salty!" She almost cry but Jungkook kisses her lips, making her blush.

Jungkook pulls away, and smiles to her. "Mianhei" He says as he kiss her cheek, her face become as red as a tomato. The others pretend to puke as they watch the romantic scene.

"I wish i could have a cute boyfriend like Jungkook" Jin sighs. "I can be your cute boyfriend" Jin was just joking, but Jin suddenly kiss him.

"Aish i swear i'll kill you guys!" Rapmon is just jelous. Jin had a girlfriend in the past, and he ignores Rapmon because he was busy with her. Now, Jin has a new girlfriend so he will ignore him again.

"Dont worry, Rapmon hyung. You can get back with Baby Soul noona" Jungkook laughs. "Should we?" Baby Soul blushes. They broke up because Rapmon was too busy with his rap class and Baby Soul was busy with her studies.

Now, they understand eachother's needs. "We should" So Rapmon and Baby Soul is dating, leaving J Hope and Suga alone in the friendzone. "Let's just date eachother" J Hope says, pretending to kiss Suga but Suga push J Hope away.

"I have Jiae" Suga swims towards Jiae. "I'm single, you're single, coincidence?" Jisoo wriggles her eyebrows. J Hope swims towards her in happiness. Mijoo doesnt care as she already have Hyuk as her boyfriend.

After having fun, they all go back to the hotel and change clothes. They all seperated into their own ways after that.

J Hope has dinner with Jisoo, Jiae and Suga joins J Hope and his new girlfriend, Rapmon hangs out with Jin at the beach, Jin sleeps, Mijoo sleeps too, Baby Soul studies, Kei and Jimin spy on J Hope, Jisoo, Suga and Jiae, V and Sujeong is together with Jimin and Kei, while Yein and Jungkook is doing 'it' in their room.

"I need to go to the toilet" Suga excuses himself. As the toilet is far, he has to walk a long path. While he was walking, a guy grabs his wrist.

It's S.Coup along with other SEVENTEEN members and also EXO members. "We just wanna say sorry for bulliying Jungkook, almost killing Jin, and also other bad things we did" Xiumin apologies. "Us too" Jeonghan says on the behalf of SEVENTEEN.

"Also, thank you for letting us go" Luhan smiles. "It's okay. Let's be friends ^.^" Jin and Rapmon suddenly appears. They just got back from the beach and saw Suga with EXO & SEVENTEEN.

They all smile and starts to hug eachother. Finally, they all become friends.

Around 8.30pm, Suga tells everyone to go to Jimin's room to have a meeting. "Starting now, we're friends with EXO & SEVENTEEN. No longer enemies" J Hope announces.

Everyone cheers after hearing thag great news. Meanwhile, Yein is in pain after what Jungkook did to her.

"Aigoo this Yeinkook couple. Did you guys even use protection?" V teases them. "Shit!" Jungkook and Yein says at the same time.

"What's wrong?"

"We didnt use a condom"

Upon hearing that news, the others almost faint. "You're gonna get pregnant!!" Kei shouts. "It's not confirm that she would get pregnant" Jimin pats Kei's head and she nods her head.

"But it's still possible.."

1 month later..

"Uekkk" This is probbaly the 200th time Yein pukes. They're at Lovelinus cafe and Yein wont stop puking since 3 weeks ago. "What if.." Mijoo gasps.

"Wae??" Kei is confused. "Shit!! She's pregnant!" Jiae panics. "No way" Baby Soul gasps too.

After 15 minutes, here they are, at Haeseong Hospital.

Dr Park(Jimin's father) : Yein? Aigoo it's been a long time since i've last seen you

Yein : haha annyeonghaseyo, Mr Park

Dr Park : so, what's your sickness?

Yein : i've been puking since 3 weeks ago and i feel dizzy sometimes

Dr Park : any stomach pain?

Yein : yes

Dr Park : do you have any sexual relationship with someone?

Yein : *blushes* yes..i do

Dr Park : did you guys have sex before you feel sick?

Yein : *blushes again* yy-yes..

Dr Park just sighs as he hears Yein's answer. Yein just panic after hearing those questions because she might be really pregnant.

Dr Park asks Yein to lay down on the bed as he puts some gel onto her bloated stomach. He uses some machine and rubs it on her stomach along with the gel. Yein shivers as the gel is so cold.

Something suddenly appears on the screen connected to the machine. "There's a baby!" Dr Park exclaims as he shows her the screen. On the screen is a picture of something inside her stomach.

The thing in her stomach is a baby. Jungkook's baby.

------------------------------------------------------

Author : hello! Short chapter because i ran out of ideas. Sorry for that. Btw, vote and comment please ^.^