Almost a killer/Almost die

Jimin pov

Here i am, standing at a club that Suho owns. His parents are really rich, that's why he managed to own a club called EXO-L.

I got into the club and start searching for those jerks. I found Kris sitting at a table with some girls sitting next to him.

"I need to talk to you. Private talk" I glare at him. He just smirks and tells his girls to leave us alone. He brings me into a private room for us to talk. However, i'm not intrested in talking. I just wanna punch that idiot.

"So, is this about what happened to Jin?"

I punch him until there's blood dripping from his lips but he just laughs. "That's what you get for hurting my hyung" I shiver due to my anger.

"Well, he deserves it. You hurt Kai, so i hurt him"

I punch him again. Kris falls on the ground. I continue to kick him and punch him until i suddenly feel like killing him.

I take out a pocket knife i kept in my pocket and points it towards Kris. I almost stab him but then i felt something around my waist. It's Suga hyung...

End of Jimin pov

Suga runs to Jimin and hugs him from behind. "Jimin! Please dont do this. Listen to me, ok? Killing him is not worth it!" Suga cries, making Jimin's shirt wet.

Jimin starts to sob too. His legs becomes weak as he falls on the ground. Suga falls along with him, still hugging Jimin from behind.

Kris just watch those two as they cry. Kris tried to get that pocket knife to stab them, but then the police suddenly enters the room.

"Wu Yifan, you're under arrest for attempt murder" Detective Choi orders some other police to handcuft Kris. Meanwhile, Detective Choi didnt arrest Jimin eventhough Jimin should be in jail too for assault because he understands that Jimin did it due to phsycologi problems.

At the hospital..

Rapmon was holding Jin's hand while he cries when Jin's heartbeat suddenly slows down and his pulse becomes unstable.

The doctor enters the room and asks everyone to leave except for the nurses. "His blood pressure is dropping" the nurse says.

"Get the phenerilmin!" The doctor injects something into Jin's pulse, but it doesnt works. "He has no heart beat" The nurse announce again.

The doctor almost announce Jin's time of death when another nurse randomly enters. "You cant give up yet!" She shouts at the doctor.

The doctor looks at BTS and Jin's parent which were waiting outside. He decided to not give up and save this young boy.

"We need to make his heart beat again. Prepare the deblifibrator now!"

"150 charge!" Thump

"190 charge!" Thump

"205 charge!" Thump

Beep....

They almost gave up, but Jin's heart suddenly beats again. "He's alive!" The nurse announce.

BTS and Jin's parents enters the room again. They were thankful as Jin is still alive. Jimin and Suga finally reach the hospital again. As they reach the room, Jimin immediately runs towards Jin and holds his hand after the nurse told him about what happened a few minutes ago.

"Please dont die.."

"I'm still alive, pabo"

"Jin hyung!!!" BTS shout and hugs Jin.

"Aishh that hurts" yeah, they all forgotten about his wounds that still hurts. Jin's family hugs him too and even kisses his forehead.

Detective Choi enters and tells Jin about the case. "So all EXO members are arrested?" He asks and Detective Choi nods his head.

"Can you let them go? And make Kris' punishment less?"

All of them look at Jin in awe. "They're still young. Just let them go" Jin's parents agree. Detective Choi just do as Jin says and lets them go.

three days later..

After Jin got release from the hospital, they decided to go on a vacation with Lovelyz. Besides, it's a summer break so there's no school.

"Yay! The beach!!" All of them scream in happiness. Because they are sleeping over, they stay at a hotel near the beach. They were supposed to be roommates with the same gender, but Jungkook requested to sleep with Yein.

Of course, Yein blush after hearing Jungkook's request.

Roommates :

Jimin x Suga
Rapmon x Jin
V x J Hope
Jungkook x Yein
Jin x Mijoo
Baby Soul x Jiae
Sujeong x Kei x Jisoo

"Aish why must i sleep with a jamless guy?" Suga complains. "Atleast you're not sleeping with a monster" Jin sighs. "All of your options are way better than sleeping in a room right next to Jungkook and Yein" Jin sighs too.

"We're sleeping in a room next to them too" V groans. "What's wrong with sleeping next to Jungkook and Yein's room?" Innocent Jimin asks.

"They're gonna be loud tonight, so you'll might suffer from insomnia because of the loud noise" Rapmon explains. Meanwhile, J Hope still doesnt know that they have sex 2 times already.

"Uwahh it'll be the 2nd(because the real 2nd one is a secret)time!" Jimin giggles. J Hope heard that, and he becomes furious.

"You guys did it before?"

"Gotta blast" Jungkook starts running around the beach as J Horse chases him. Yein just facepalms as Jimin just blew up their secret.

"Hehe mianhei" he apologies.

"Now, lets have fun!" Sujeong jumps excitedly.

They were busy having fun until they dont realise that a group is watching them...

------------------------------------------------------

Author : who is watching them? Hehe please