Don't YOU Bring Your New Neighbors Cookies Not the Other Way Around?

I pulled into Seth's driveway and honked.  He came out and stood by the car.  I sighed got out of the driver seat gave him the keys and got in the passenger's seat.  This happens every time I go over to his house in my car.  I call him a control freak, he calls himself concerned.  I call him delusional. 

   "Your family was up earlier than usual today" he said

   "Actuly they're not up at all" I said

   "My little rebel" he smiled as he leaned in and kissed me.

   "Says the blackmailed murderer" I replied

   "Says the secret agent" he responded

   "Says the other secret agent" I replied waiting for him to think of a better comeback

   "Says the girl dating the blackmailed murder" he replies

   "Says the boy holding his girlfriend back from the first day of summer" I joked. He smiled and pulled out of the driveway.  First, we went to Starbucks because it was early in the morning and if I didn't get my skinny vanilla late I might've just fallen alseep then and there.  Next was the waterpark across town that had just opened when we got there.  In the locker room I looked to see I had 12 missed calls and 11 voice mails.  Who cares it's summer.

   We went out to eat at Panda Express and called dibs on our fortune cookies.  Mine said "Go out and buy a box of fortune cookie" Seth's said "You will recieve a large sum of money".

   "Lucky!" I said we both laughed.  My phone rang my basic tone PICK UP YOUR PHONE! Out of reflex I answered it, but soon regreted it.

   "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" shouted Lindsay

   "At the waterpark.." I started

   "WE THOUGHT YOU COULD'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED!" she yelled. She came and got me, so much for a day of fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I heard a knock at the door.  I went and answered it, hopiing it was Seth.  I opened the door and found a boy and a girl that I did not recognise. 

    "Hi!" said the girl "I'm Kat and this is my brother Liam.  We just moved in next door and we thought we'd bring over some cookies"

   I played nice and said, "Thank you!  You guys look about my age what school do you go to?" Who would've guessed, they are both in the same grade and go to the same school as me.

   "I'd love to stay and talk for a while, but I just realized there's someplace I need to be" I lied

   "Okay see you around" said Kat

   "Bye" said Liam

   I turned to Lilli.  "Don't YOU bring your new neighbors cookies not the other way around?" she asked.

   "I was about to ask the same thing" I said