Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

So I turned on my bare heels and in less then ten minutes. I was able to pull together an outfit that I would call pretty hot, if I do say so myself. And I did say it myself. It's hot.

I stuck to a pair of black leggings, a black studded vest top, and a pair of  black knee high boots. The boots had a bit of a heel on it, so I wasn't completely boring, was I?

When I stepped out of my closet completely dressed all Serena could do was look at me and smile brightly. It looked a I-Satisfied-Her-Enough smile.

"If you think you don't look hot...." Serena trailed off and fixed her pink blouse that she was wearing with black shorts and black heels. "....guess again."

What the hell was she talking about? I didn't look hot at all. Not compared to her at least! Serena could walk in a room and instantly liven up the place but not me because I was not in the mood for a party tonight.

"Colton is going to be all over you tonight." Serena sung playfully and then applied lip gloss to her lips. "Maybe you'll do the dirty." She chuckled.

"Maybe you'll do the dirty...shutup." I mocked her and went to fix my makeup. Which only consisted off a bit of blush, eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. All the extra crap that made girls look like a clown was not needed.

Ever.

"I wasn't lying when I said you looked hot though." Serena continued on in a much more serious voice then before. Even with the compliment, I could care less. "Okay, we're leaving Steven!" And with that I was pulled out of my bedroom to waste my night away.

~

When we arrived at the typical high school party scene with typical high school people all I could do was say every single curse word in the book.

Mental note: Create a new book because I just made up new words.

"Say em' louder why don't you?" Serena laughed and linked arms with mine to walk up to the front door of the two-story house. I wasn't even sure which football player was hosting this year. Did it really matter though?

Another mental note: Stop speaking things on your mind out loud. It will only get me in trouble.

That's nothing but the truth too. "Let's just have a good night and then stress for the rest of the week, okay?" I nodded my head to answer her and then was immediately hit with the smells of beer, and sweat as soon as we walked through the door.

If Serena wasn't my best friend, her head would've been up a sheep's ass right about now. Just because she forced me to participate in attending this lame party to hang with people that would usually annoy me.

I saw familiar faces of cheerleaders already starting to flirt with football players and some of our dancers looking on with jealousy. Brooke never wanted us to stoop to the cheerleaders level. Acting like sluts weren't cute and that would just give us a bad look.

She wanted us to keep it professional as good as we could. That wasn't supposed to rhyme.

Right in the middle of my train of thought someone bumped into me.

Thank gosh, they weren't holding a drink.

Tragedy that was going to be.

"Megan," I snorted, and tapped Serena's arm to catch sight of what appeared to be an already drunk Megan.

Her eyes still look upon me devilish, really, she's drunk and she still hates me? How is that even possible? My eyes trailed down to look at her barely there little black dress and hooker heels and then I looked her in her eyes.