Purpose (Ben Simmons)

Ben POV

I stood there from a far, observing her and the way she moved. Y/n was a cheerleader, captain at that of the LSU cheerleading team. I've always been a lowkey type of guy, I never wanted to be in the spotlight unless it's necessary.

But if I don't step up to get this girl, then someone else surely will. Tone's already talking about making a move on her and I won't let him do it. So after the game I decided to make my move.

"Hey Y/n." I nodded to her as her and the squad walked near us.

Y/n POV

Did the Ben Simmons just stop to speak to me? Out of all girls? I'm freaking out right now he is the finest dude at LSU currently. I thought he never gave any girl time of day tbh.

"Hey Ben" I flirtatiously said.

"You looked good today. Especially when you hit those splits." I blushed.

"Thank you. You didn't look too bad yourself either playing ball." I replied.

"Eh. I'm alright." He said as I giggled.

"Wanna go for a walk?" He asked me

"Sure" I said as he put his arm around me and we walked out of the building and on campus. It was currently night time and the lights of LSU's campus couldn't illuminate at a better time.

"So, how do you like your school year so far?" I asked him.

"It's pretty decent. Coming from Australia it was hard to adjust at first but I've got the hang of America. I didn't know I would find a wife so fast though." He said.

"Really? Where you'd find her at?" I asked inquisitively.

"At a campus. It was pretty cool cause we walked along the warm air and talked about life changes and then she asked me where I found her at." He said smiling.

I looked confused at first and then immensely blushed as he laughed hard.

"Ben that's not funny but it's sweet and clever," I said pushing him. He grabbed me and we starting holding each other. Then he looked me into my eyes and we stopped laughing.

He leaned in as well as I, and as our lips touched I felt something so right was happening in the world. We parted and he smiled and said, "I think I found a purpose on campus, to be the best man on the court and off."

"You're already the best Ben. The best thing that could've just walked into my life." I smiled.

He smiled back and our lips matched in sync again under the beautiful night lights. 💫

Ben is so very handsome! 😍 like its not even the fact that he's just light skin his facial features make up for it as well as those muscles lol.! I know I don't update as much as I should guys but I'll just tell you guys I'll do better 💀