Reminiscing (Paul George)

It had been a minute since you last saw Paul, who was the father of your son, PJ. You never expected things to end the way they did but Paul was simply untrustworthy. You even heard about him sleeping with Roy Hibbert, his former teammate, his wife. You were subject to change.

Paul insisted on taking you and PJ out for a family outing. You were reluctant at first, but then you agreed. First you guys stopped at the zoo.

"Ma! Ma!" Pj cooed at you, trying to get you to look at the cute pandas by pulling on your pants.

"I see them baby. They're so cute" you said to him.

"Come on," Paul said getting your attention. "I know you missed us, as a family."

"Paul we already gave that a shot, look what happened, the only blessing we got out of it was our son. Everything else was hell." You explained firmly. "And yes I do miss it but somethings never seem to work."

You thought about all the good times, along with the bad. You just wouldn't give yourself away again.

"Just give me another-"

"Ma!!" PJ yelled. You smiled at his enthusiasm, you thought animals just may be his cup of tea.

"Paul I'm not giving you another chance. Too many mistakes have been made and I won't be the scapegoat for this relationship anymore, I won't allow it. I'm sorry it didn't work." You said grabbing PJ.

"I'm sorry too. And it's not the end. Not without a fight." He said demandingly.

You rolled your eyes as you walked off with PJ heading to the food court. You just knew he had something up his sleeve.