Late for the Party (John Wall)

Nicole POV
It was late and I was tired. Out of most days of my work, I would say this was the most challenging. What I would like to do is go home. And lay in my comfortable bed, which me and John, who is my boyfriend, share. I kind of want to cuddle since he is on break. I pulled up to the house and all that was shut down by my inferiority.

I walked in the house.

"What the fuck is this?" I tried to yell over all the loud music. Hoes dancing, cups everywhere, loud music? Hell nah.

"Aye, Nicki, what's up?" John's friend said to me. I know he didn't have his feet propped on my expensive coffee table.

"Yo my foot up your ass is gonna be what's up, get your nasty feet off my table, knowing damn well you can't pay for it." I said. He sucked his teeth and did what I said.

I looked for John. He had it coming tonight. He saw me and grit his teeth while trying to sly away. I grabbed him by his collar.

"What the hell are you doing? What is this, who are these people in my home? You trying to get killed? Why are half naked women and low life men in my home?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Look babe it wasn't my idea, but it's a party my people threw, I don't know half of these people honestly, please don't kill me, and I'm assuming because they had nothing better to do they wanted to slide here?" He said, the last part sounding more of an question.

"Tell them go home. Now, 5 seconds. Or I will." I said.

"But babe, my p-" he started.

"Okay." I interrupted. I gave the DJ the cut.

"Look if you don't stay here, or you ain't part of the cleaning crew, BOUNCE. Now before I get physical." I yelled.

Everybody shuffled around, gathering things and rushing outdoors. It smelled like sweat, drinks, and debris after the home emptied and I got the house cleaned up. I gave John the death glare before rushing upstairs.

He came shortly after me.

"Nicole I'm sorry, I know I fell under influence." He said.

"John, I don't even feel like arguing."

"Then don't, hear me out-"

"You got some nerve bringing hoes in this house."

"But you know I didn't do anything with them."

"Do I? Or are you presuming." I said cocking my head to the side.

"So you don't?"

"I'm not saying that either, but John, don't let it happen again okay? I'm tired right now, but next time I won't be."

"Let me relieve some of that stress." He said, kissing my lips and then making his way to my shoulder.

I pushed him off. "John chill, I'm tired. I want to take a shower." I said.

"That's even better, he said smirking." He then carried me into the bathroom laughing.

Gotta love him.