You're Mine (Justise Winslow)

"JUSTISE" I yelled as I stormed into the house.

"Up here babe" he yelled from upstairs.

I stomped up the stairs and into the room to find Justise shirtless and in joggers standing up.

"You got some nerve-" I said charging towards him before being stopped by his strong muscle.

"Woah there, what's wrong?" He said holding me.

"You! Why you gotta embarrass me, after I plainly asked you not to."

"What are you talking about, girl?" He asked incredulously.

I got out of his grasp and shoved my phone at him and he looked down casually.

"You're awfully calm. Got something to say?" I asked, arms folded.

"Yeah. These girls," he said pointing. "These are my cousins. From Houston. So if you're upset about that, you should feel stupid." He handed my phone back to me.

"You're stupid." I said back.

He just stared at me smirking. I had no choice but to start laughing.

"It's not funny." I said.

"You're the only laughing though." He said laying down on the bed, his hands behind his head. "Come here." He said looking up at the ceiling.

I strutted to where he was and crawled on him.

"You're so demanding. Sorta over protective, but that's not a bad thing" He said.

"Well," I started, tracing his abs. "Something's gotta give."

"You should give me what I want right now," he said, flipping us over. "You."

"You know I'm yours." I giggled as we started kissing.

"Forever?" He asked.

"Indefinitely."