"Are you ready to go get new clothes?" I asked Julia. She mumbled something and hid her face in my shoulder.

"She actually looks like Y/N." Ariana said smiling.

"Yeah, I guess I got lucky." Zendaya said. Zendaya stayed close to me the whole time.

"I'm so excited for dinner tomorrow." Ariana said.

"I know. I can't wait to eat." I said.

"You're always hungry." Zendaya said. When we were finished, I took them to go get pizza.

"So, Z. How's Oil doing?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Odell is doing fine." She said.

"I've been meaning to ask you if he has any kids." I told her.

"No, he does not have kids. Unlike yo fertile ass. You look at girls, and they get pregnant." She told me. Ariana snickered at us in the corner.

"You stop laughing. You had two out of the three children I have." I told her. She stopped laughing and coughed. We ate our food laughing at each other.

I drove Ariana home quickly.

"I'll see you tomorrow, bunny." I said to her. I hugged her, and she got out. Zendaya walked around to the front seat and got in.

"I'm so sleepy." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Okay, can you not kill me today? Easter is tomorrow, and I'm trying to live to see it." Zendaya said. I drove us home safely and ran out of the car.

"Y/N, get back here." Zendaya said.

"No." I shouted. I walked into the middle of the road.

"Get the fuck out the road and get your child." She shouted back.

"No." I shouted again. Dinah opened her window and looked out.

"Listen to Zendaya." She said.

"Okay, baby." I told her. I walked back and got Julia. Zendaya smacked me in the back of my head, and I winced.

"You can listen to Dinah, but you can't listen to me?" She asked me.

"I'm sorry." I said. She flicked me in the neck and walked in the house.

---

"Princess, you look gorgeous." I told Julia. She looked up and smiled at me. I picked her up and took her to my room. I sat her on the floor with her toys. Julia turned over on her stomach.

"What are you doing?" I asked her. She giggled and started pushing up.

"Oh shit. Z, get in here!" I screamed.

"Y/N, I swear to God if Julia is hurt." She said walking in. I grabbed my phone and went to the camera app.

"I think she's about to crawl." I told her. Julia wobbled a little bit as she pushed her self up completely. Zendaya went to the door.

"Come on, baby. Come to mommy." She said. Julia looked up Zendaya and moved a little.

"She's doing it." I said excitedly. She crawled slowly over to Zendaya. Zendaya picked Julia up and kissed her on the cheek.

"You did it, baby. Mommy's proud of you." Zendaya told her. Julia laughed and squealed. I turned the camera off and walked over to the two.

"Awe, my baby did it! I'm so proud of you, Princess." I told her. I kissed her cheek. I walked downstairs and Jackson was waiting downstairs.