Chapter 12

Liam's PoV

I couldn't believe I had kissed her. I was shocked with myself. I hadn't planned on it originally. I was just going to talk her, calm her down a bit. But after I accidentally let it slip that I thought she was breath taking, and she blushed, I thought that she liked me. Apparently I was right.

After we kissed and she caught her breath again, we walked down the hall hand in hand. I smiled the whole time. I couldn't even begin to believe that we were doing this. It was purely amazing to me. She was purely amazing to me.

"So, Dr. Styles told me about family visits. Are you having anyone coming?" She asked me.

"My mum and two older sisters. Do you have anyone coming?" I asked cautiously. She had told me multiple times that she had very few family members. I didn't want to push the boundaries.

"I think I'm going to have my older cousin come. She actually still likes me."

"Well the good thing is now you know at least two people who like you for definite."

"That surprisingly makes me feel a bit better. Is that weird?" I shook my head. "So, what did you scream at Joelle for?"

Oh god. I was really hoping she wouldn't ask me that. I couldn't tell her, it was too embarrassing. Not that I said anything bad, but the reason I screamed at her was very simple. She made fun of Tori. I didn't like that. So I screamed at her.

Flashback

"She is so pathetic." Joelle laughed.

"No she isn't!" I shouted. "She is a human being, with emotions! It's people like you that made her end up here! Maybe if you weren't so pathetic and such a bitch she wouldn't be here! She wouldn't have tried to commit suicide! And one more thing! She is a lot stronger than you are! She has been dealing with this for years and I for one know I couldn't!"

Admittingly, maybe I had been too harsh with her. Or maybe I hadn't. All depends on point of view and difference of opinion I guess. If she had said that to me, I wouldn't have cared. But she said it about Tori. That was one way I definitely would be angry with you.

"Oh just said something I didn't like." I said.

"Oh, okay. Well, I'm kind of glad you did. I can't stand her." She admitted.

"Why?"

"Cause she openly flirts with you. Didn't even care that the whole world could see her. Only cared about trying to get you to go out with her."

"Well I don't want her. I just want you." She blushed as red as a tomato. It was so adorable. "Because you're absolutely beautiful." Was it possible to blush more? I was pretty sure because she did.

"You're so sweet." She murmured.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for such the long wait and that it's short. :( ~Ali