Chapter 19: Questions

Lucy's P.O.V.

It's been three days since I had that dream and Levy and I looked up that photo. We have a few theories but we don't know anything for certain until we ask him, but how in the heck am I supposed to ask something like this! Hey quick question did you save me from a fire 9 years ago and is that when you became the pink haired angel? How are you able to go so close to the fire? And let me continue to pester you with questions about the things you hate the most to talk about.

On the plus side though Natsu has been coming to class more and more.

Its lunch right now and Natsu has attended every class so far without me having to force him. Every time the teachers sees him they always look shocked, even now.

We currently have a bet going on how much longer the teachers will be shocked to see him. I predict that it will take 3 more months, Natsu says for the rest of the year.

During lunch we are laughing, talking, and eating when suddenly Natsus phone goes off.

"Natsu, put your phone on silent or I'm going to have to confiscate it." Erza says.

Natsu sheepishly smiles and rubs the back of his head, "Sorry, kinda forgot about the school's rules." He says.

He checks his phone and his face turns into a scowl and he quickly puts his phone on silent and shoves it back in his pocket.

"Who was it hot head?" Gray asks.

"No one." Natsu says coldly. "Is everything okay?" I ask. He looks at me and gives me a smile, "Yah, someone just had a wrong number." He says.

I give him a smile and nod my head, "Alright!" I say, but I have a feeling he isn't telling us the whole truth.

We talk a little longer when Natsu pulls his phone out again probably getting another text.

Suddenly Natsu's eyes widen and looks like he just witnessed someone's head being cut off.

"I-I gotta go." He stutters and then stands up and leaves.

"What was that all about?" Gajeel asks.

I don't answer and just watch as his waling figure exits the cafeteria.

_________________________

A/N: Ah! I'm so sorry it's been such a long time since I updated! 

But I hope you still liked this chapter! Please vote, comment, etc.