Contestant Bio Lydia

THE COUSELOR

Name: Lydia

Age: 25

Occupation: Certified Substance Abuse Counselor

Hometown: San Antonio, Texas

Height: 5'5"

Tattoos: Serenity Prayer on right side ribs.

Favorite Music: Singer/Song Writer

If you were an animal, what animal would you be? I'd like to think I'd be a wolf of some kind. I like to lead the pack. I feel my best when I'm guiding others in the right direction.

Tell us about your worst dating experience. Oh my gosh! I was set up with this guy by a friend of mine. He was really good looking, but socially awkward. We had a nice enough time at dinner, but then when we got back to my place he freaked out when he saw my cat. He started screaming like a little girl and ran down the stairs of my building like his butt was on fire. He never called me again and I was totally fine with that.

If we snuck to your house on a Wednesday night, what would we catch you doing? Hopefully I'd be there. I run a substance abuse group on Wednesdays for women. But if I was home, I'd be in yoga pants and a sweatshirt catching up on episodes of Survivor or Big Brother.

Do you have a message for the bachelor? That made me blush! I'm so excited to meet him. I'd tell him I'm looking forward to falling in love.

***Please remember to vote and comment*****