Contestant Bio Alice

Name: Alice

Age: 23

Occupation: Flight Attendant

Hometown: San Francisco

Height: 5'4"

Tattoos: None

Favorite Music: Pop and Hip Hop/Rap

Do you play a musical instrument? Yes. I'm a classically trained violinist. I've been playing since I was five years old. I went to college on a music scholarship.

If you had to get ready in a hurry, what would you cut out of your routine? I have made my morning routine pretty simple for when I'm working, but I could skip my moisturizing lotion and the few items of make-up I do put on. I take excellent care of my skin and thankfully have wonderful genetics that help my face glow and look younger than I am.

Which animal would you like as a pet? I know this is going to sound very stereotypical, but I'd love a panda. I visit them a lot when working flights to Japan. They are big, beautiful creatures that have many human qualities. If ever I was to come back to earth as something other than a human, I'd like to be a panda.

Where do you like to travel when you go on vacation? I fly so often for work that I usually like to stay home when I'm not working. If I had to chose a place to go I'd choose somewhere with snow. I love cold weather! My favorite thing to do is sip coffee and watch the snow falling outside a window. It's very peaceful.

What is something that would surprise us to learn about you? I am a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I dated a man once that brought me to class a few times and I fell in love with it—just not with him. Oh, my goodness—that sounded terrible! I think in my line of work when I'm clearly traveling alone to many places, it makes me feel more comfortable knowing I could defend myself.