Contestant Bio Amee

***Hi Everyone! Thanks for tuning in

***Hi Everyone! Thanks for tuning in. The first few chapters will be the women's bios so you can get to know them. Remember to vote and share.

THE MODEL

Name: Amee (That's with two ee's, not a y)

Age: 25

Occupation: Model

Hometown: LA, of course. That's where you have to be as a model.

Height: 5'9" (You have to be tall for runway)

Tattoos: No, as a model you need to be a blank canvas

Favorite Music: I don't really have time to listen to music because I travel so much for my job, as a model.

All-Time Favorite TV show: 'The Face'. Naomi Campbell is my idol.

Cold or Hot Weather? Well, as a model, I really need to take good care of my skin so I try and avoid the sun. But when it's cold you have to wear more clothes and my legs really are my best feature so it's a pity to cover them up.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Oh my God, I was once made to wear pastel pink and tartan. Can you ever...?

What is your greatest achievement to date? Well, as a runway model, I opened Paris Fashion week for YSL... that's short for Yves Saint Laurent. It's French.

What's your biggest dating fear? That the guy will be intimidated by me.

If you could have lunch with three people, dead or alive who would they be? Do I have to eat? I usually just do a liquid lunch. I'm trying not to eat solids at the moment.

If you could be one animal, what would it be? Well I'm vegan, so I wouldn't want to be a lion or anything like that. I don't believe in eating animals, only wearing them.

What do you think of the Bachelor and what do you think your chances are? Well, if we go on first impressions, I'll definitely be getting the first impression bouquet, because, well.... I'm a model. So I think my chances are good, I'm sure some of the girls will be jealous, but I'm not intimidated by other women. He's a billionaire, right?

Greatest strengths: I'm very versatile. As a model you have to be. Sometimes the photographer wants you to look happy, or sad or sexy and sometimes he wants you to stare off in the distance looking confused- that's my signature look. I'm also really supple. I can bend my leg behind my head- I'm also known for that. 

*****PLEASE NOTE THAT VOTING AT THE END OF EACH CHAPTER WILL NOT BE A VOTE FOR THE CHARACTER YOU LIKE.  WE WILL HAVE AN OUTSIDE APP THAT WE WILL BE USING FOR VOTES TO KICK A CONTESTANT OFF. 

PLEASE VOTE FOR EVERY CHAPTER TO HELP GET THIS STORY RANKING SO MORE READERS CAN JOIN IN!  Thanks, Sarah and Jo