Dinner part 1.

Hi I'm so sorry I haven't updated this story, I have been working on some different stories and I have also been on an writers block for this story , but I just got back from a camping trip on boarder island on dal hollow river.  It was amazing and I got an idea. Also my updates will be slower because my laptop isn't working and right now I'm using my dads laptop, So on with the story . Love me don't hate me. also I have decide to not do what the movie says any more and make my own plot because I have big plans for this book.

Luna pov.

Bee dropped me off at the hideout and I said "Where you going Bee." He said "Luna im a robot, I have only one pair of clothes. Im going shopping." I almost laughed my head off when he said that He then followed up with "This is between us." I said "ok, Bee now go, see ya later." He drove off and I smiled and ran into the hideout to find the others eating breakfast. I walked in with a huge smile on my face and Tessa then said "Why you so happy??" while eating some cookie crisp. I said "Oh nothing." I smiled even bigger and sat down next to my dad and said "Luna, my daughter what makes you this joyful." I blushed and said "well.... um... well Bee.. Kinda asked me to dinner." everyone kept on eating like its no big deal until Cade said "Wait are you and Bee dating?!?!?!?" I blushed and said "No, its just a date Cade." I tried to cover my blush with my hair, but then crosshair said "There not dating now, but thye will .... I can grantee that Cade." I said "CROSSHAIR." he said "I'm just sayting the obvious, I mean it's clear you like each other, even your dad agrees with me." We all look at my dad and he says "Yes, it is clear the emotion's you have for each other are very strong are have been getting stronger since childhood." I blushed a dark red and hid my face with my hair and I said "Tessa can you help me get ready." She jumped you and said "YES, this must be important because I asked her 50,000 times and she said "no" THIS IS GONNA CHANGE THE WORLD, LETS GO" She grabbed my hand and dragged me to my room. she said "NOW , what to do." I sighed and said "I'm regretting this already." Tessa shushed me and said "Shut up I am working."

4 hours later *Yea 4 hours*

I looked up from the book Tessa got me two hours ago. My phone went off. I got it and i looked at ,my phone. There was a text from Bee. I opened it and the meagse said 

Bee: Hey um, what is a tie??? 

Me: Oh Bee, dont get a tie, just dont k.

Bee: ok thx, and um dress fancy k.

Me: k see ya later

Bee: see ya.

i put my phone on the counter and when i grabbed my book, i was open my book when Tessa says "only one more thing and im done." I sighed and said "Yea what is it." She held up some wired black thing and said "Eye shadow." I said "eye what." you see when I went out on my own I learned a lot. makeup wasn't one of those things. She said "close your eyes." I didn't want to, but I did and I said "If you try to kill me I will kill you Tessa." She then said "Oh shut up you big baby.  ok turn around ,but don't open your eyes." I stood up and turned around I said "Ok, now what." she put something around my neck and said " ok open." I was stunned by the way I looked. I was well, PRETTY. I said "Did you do some black magic or something on me?!?!" She said "No, I did your make up." I said "YOUR A WITCH." Me and her laughed and I said "Ok, um what do you consider fancy, cause to me fancy is a nice shirt and jeans." she laughed and said "Ok, we have even more work that I thought we did."