the new me.

I woke up when I heard bee say "Get up sleeping beauty." I said "What time is it Bee." He said "3 im the morning." I hit the car seat and groaned and he said "I wanted to go for a drive, come on please." I said "fine just let me change and eat." He said "that's cool, just turn me human ok, I want to eat to." I said "Ok, whatever." I got out of Bee and I put my hand on the window and changed him, I opened my eyes and my hand was on his chest. I removed my hand and bee's hair was straight which looked strange, I ruffled his hair and whispered "Im taking a shower ok Bee." He said "No problem Luna." I raced off to the showers and I ripped the clothes off of me and got in. We didn't have any soap or stuff but I still relaxed. I spent about 10 minutes just standing there thinking, but while in the shower I thought " I wonder what Bee thinks of me, what the hell." I got out of the shower and I noticed I didn't have any clothes. I said "Shit." and I wrapped a towel around me and I called out "Bee" Loudly enough for him to hear him from the kitchen, but not to wake up the others. He ran over and said "Are you ok, are you hurt." I said "Bee calm down, I just need you to grab my black bag." He said "Ok." He ran off and in 3 minutes he came back with my bag. I said "Thanks Bee I will repay you later." He smiled and I closed the door. I put some black jeans and a dark blue tank top on. I stepped out and I pulled my hair into a pony tail. Bee was just looking at me and I said "bee, bee, Bee ." He snapped out of it and he said "Sorry, so how long has it been since I rode in you." I said "Idk." He said "Can you drive me around, like old times." I smiled and said "Sure ,be right back." I got a pice of paper and wrote "Went for a ride with Bee be back, love Luna." then I walk out and bee said "Ready." I said "Yea lets go." I changed and into my car and bee got in and I drove off.

Bee pov.

 Luna had just stepped out of the bathroom and I was blown away about how beautiful she looked. (I know cliché) I just took in her beautiful figure and body. I didn't notice she was talking to me until the 3rd time she said my name, I said "Sorry, so how long has it been since I rode in you.?" she shrugged and said "Idk." I am 99% that that means I don't know, so I said "Can you drive me around, like old times." She smiled that smiled that made my knees wobbly, I just hope Luna didn't notice and she said "Sure, be right back." and she ran off. I sighed and thought "One day Luna, you will be all mine....... Wait why not now, I could ask her to go on a date in the car ride, I mean it could be like a friendly gathering, but I don't want it to be." I saw her come back and I said "Ready." She then said "Yea lets go." She changed into her car form and I go in and she drove off.

10 minute time skip.

I counted  "5.... I have seen 5 of you all ready." She then said "Yea, but im the only transformer."  I said "Yea, that is totally true. " I patted her steering wheel. We then passed a black and blue conversable mustang and Luna went down an abounded road and she did a U turn changed into the car. I gripped on the armrest in fear. The seats where dark blue and I saw outlines of the car had dark blue. She put the top up and it was a silky dark blue. I said "whoa this is awesome, but you didn't change because I saw 5 cars that look like you, right."  She said "Maybe, why??"  I said " Luna, you didn't have to change you were perfect as you were and just so you know you stand out from the rest, do you know why." She said "Why??" I said "Because you are special, you are you, if you ever changed yourself I wouldn't be happy, but your new form is badass." She heated up a bit (It means that they are blushing I think) and said "Thanks Bee." I patted the wheel and I thought "This is the time ask her." I gulped and I started to sweet and I was nervous, I tried to say stuff, but none of it came out of my mouth, I took a deep breath in and I said "Um, can I ask you something." I thought "Oh no, this is a bad idea, please, please, please, please, please say NO." She then said "Yea, what is it." I gulped and said "Maybe tonight we can go, I don't know um get some dinner.................alone." She didn't answer and I said "Luna." She said "Oh, oh yea I would love to Bee." I said "REALLY, I mean sweet." Luna's phone buzzed and I said "You got a text Luna." She said "From who." I checked it and it said "Charlie, wait who is Charlie?!?!?" She mumbled something and said "No one just an ex boyfriend, cancel the text would ya." I felt my blood boil and I said "I will do more than that." I opened it up and it read, "Luna, I need you please come home with me please, Love you." I was ready to rip this guys head off and shove it up his ass, I texted back "Hey stop texting my friend or I will come down there and kick your ass ,so don't text Luna again!!!" He then texted back "Oh really, then send me a picture of you big bad boyfriend." I said "PULL OVER LUNA." She said "Bee, clam down." I said "Pull over so I can take a picture together." She said "Ok, bee." she pulled into an alley way and she turned to a human. I realized she was only warring a tank top. I took my leather jacket off and I wrapped it around her shoulders. We walked out of the alley and we took a selfie, I said "Smile, Luna." She smiled that amazing smile while I glared at the phone." I sent the picture and sent with it "Screw off bud." He soon texted back "sorry, wont happen again." I canceled the thread and she was giving me back my jacket back, but I said "No, keep it." and she smiled and said "Thanks, but it will rip when I transform." I grinned then said "then don't."

Luna POV.

"then don't" he said as he grinned, sometimes he is so nice and I cant believe he actually asked me out, I look at his tight yellow shirt that showed his muscles nicely, I grabbed his hand as we walked, he looked up and I smiled, he smiled and gripped my hand harder. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he said "you know when you went away I thought you weren't coming  back, I need you to promise me something Luna." I looked at him and said "yea what is it??" He said "if you leave you have to promise to come back." I smiled and said "I can do that, look Bee I will always come back, you don't have to worry, ever." He smiled and he said "we should drive back I don't want Prime to be pissed at me, plus we have to get ready for dinner." He winked at me and said  "Dress like you might be going to my birthday party, because I gotta say you look really nice in that dark blue sundress and I need to shut up." me and him blushed while he coughed and he said "here I can transform here." He pulled me into an alley way and he transformed. I got in and the seat belts rapped around me and the  radio came on to "My house " and I hummed as I looked out the window and grinned when I saw the mirror move to look at me, I looked at the mirror and pecked the top part of the mirror and I sat back down in my seat when I felt the car heat up I grinned.   

hey I am so sorry for not updating I was grounded for two weeks and I have limited time on computer, but I was almost finished with this and I am so, so, so sorry for not updating and I am also really happy cause when I get back on here over 100 people have read my story and I am so glad that people are reading my stories and I just want to thank you for dealing with my shit and stuff, so ya love don't hate me, till next time.