I turned around to see I am next in the que I gave the woman the boarding pass and she told me my seat number, I waited for my mother and she began to walk in front of me to lead me to my seat. As I am walking down the aisles, I feel a hot breath on my neck.

"I wasn't lying; it really was the best." This time I can't control myself and I gasped slightly. Then I hurried along and caught up with my mother, Harry finding his seat and sitting down, I then sat down myself, my heart racing. I had an aisle seat and so did Harry meaning I could see him and if he turned around he can see me.

Crap.

We are about two hours into the flight and I am beginning to get restless. I have changed my seating position at least eight times and those are the times I counted. I can't find a film to watch and I am finding it really difficult to read anything- it wouldn't matter if I could find something to do because all I can think about it Harry. I can't get him off my mind and it is driving me nuts. I want to stop thinking about him but I can't. Finally having enough, I stood up and headed in the direction of the air staff, I started walking past Harry when he caught my wrist and stopped me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, why?"

"I have been watching over you, you seem restless. What's wrong?" He repeated.

"I don't know." I said honestly. I detached myself from him continued to my destination. I asked the staff for some lemonade and waited patiently for one.

"Miss, maybe you should sleep. It is becoming dark outside." The woman said. I smiled and nodded then looked around the plane- the majority of people were asleep and there were only a handful of people who were awake and even they seemed to be in a trance.

I walked away and back down the aisles.

"If you need anything, I am here." Harry said as I walked past making me smile.

Another couple of hours have passes and nothing, zip, nada, jack with a hell of a load of squat. I had watched a couple of films but they were just something to look at, I had finished the lemonade but that was just something to do.

I looked over to where Harry was sitting and saw him sitting there peacefully reading The Great Gatsby, he was defiantly made to be a stereotypical English teacher. Once again, I think he would sense someone was watching him because he turned around and saw me, I smiled lightly and waved a little- an action which he soon reciprocated. We looked at each other for a bit, his face reminding me of the time we spent together, the curve of his face and his pink lips. I looked next to me to see my mother fast asleep with her head phones in.

Oh fuck it.

I stood up and, again, made my way over in his direction, once I was there I grabbed his hand and carried on walking towards the toilet cubicles, I think he could read my mind because he stood up and followed so easily. Once I had reached the toilets, I opened up one stall and lead him inside, shutting the door and locking it. I turned back around and kissed him, melting into his warmth and the softness of his skin.

"I'm sorry." I said pulling away and resting my forehead on his.

"Don't be, it might have been a mistake but you can't deny it was good." He said. He leaned forward and we kissed again, tongues linking and lips moulding together.  His hands that were on my waist moved down to my thighs, lifting me up and resting me on the sink, all the time our lips never leaving each other. Next, my hands found their way to the hem of Harry's shirt, I pulled it above his head and chucked it on the floor. He pressed himself between my legs, the skin of his torso being felt through my thin shirt, he started pulling down my shorts and I started to un buckle his belt.

"Fifteen-minute membership to the mile-high club?" Harry said against my lips.

"Just fifteen minutes?" I responding causing us both to laugh.

***

After a long ass journey home, we had finally excited the airport back in England and out of nowhere I wasn't restless anymore- I wonder why.

My mother and I stood waiting for a taxi, a familiar person walking up next to us and to his car.

"Miss Marin, Sky." He said turning and smiling at me.

"Mr. Styles." I smirked back.

A/N

So here is another chapter, I hoped you liked it. Please comment if you did.

ALSO!!! Please go and read CHASING WAVES, my new story- it already has four chapters and I have so much planned for it.

DEDICATION TO: NO ONE:(

GUESS THE SONG:

'we're glowing in the dark, we light up central park, we're lights that never go out, cause' we've never been down.'

~Jadey6688