2

That night, after checking on Melissa and making sure she was alright, Tori got a call from Scott who told her to get to his house immediately. Seeing as Stiles had already left the hospital to tutor Malia and she couldn't drive since she was underage, she had no choice but to cut through the woods where she wouldn't be seen by any passers by and run the six miles it took to get from the hospital to Scott's house.

When she got there, she was only slightly out of breath and decided that since she could see the light on in Scott's room and his and Stiles' silhouettes were pacing back and forth behind the curtain, that she would jump through his window. So when she popped her head past the curtain and screamed 'BOO' in Stiles' ear he screamed like a little girl and jumped about a foot in the air.

Tori all but fell through the window at the expressions on both of their faces and couldn't stop laughing when she saw the scowl and mock glare on Stile's face.

When she finally stopped laughing she asked Scott what the big emergency was and then heard muffled cries for help coming from his bathroom. Scott saw the expression on Tori's face as she realized what he had done and marched out of his room in the direction of the bathroom before she could give him the chance to explain himself.

She quickly pulled back the shower curtain and saw Liam, covered duct tape and looking up at her with a silent plea in his eyes for her to free him. Her face softened for a moment and she felt the same pull as she had when he had been wheeled off earlier that told her to help him.

Instead of helping him immediately though she quickly told Liam she would be right back and then stormed straight back into Scott's room where he and Stiles were sitting on his bed talking quietly.

"YOU TIED HIM UP AND THREW HIM IN YOUR BLEEPING BATHTUB!" She screeched and saw both boys flinch.

"I panicked!" Scott tried to defend but the female werewolf wouldn't have any of it and ordered for him and Stiles to get him out of there.

"And as a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck." she shouted after them.

She watched as both boys carried Liam into the room and sat him on Scott's desk chair before getting another roll of duct tape and covering him in even more of it. She sighed and watched in exasperation as Stiles continued circling the poor boy, making him look more and more like a cocooned caterpillar each time.

"Is this really necessary?" She asked after a while until Stiles stopped but both boys ignored her.  

"Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it? Okay." Stiles said as he quickly ripped the tape off of his mouth. Liam only grunted and Tori had to resist the urge to go over and comfort him.

She didn't understand why she felt such a weird connection to Liam and decided then and there that she would go to Derek and ask about it in hope of finding some answers because she was certain what she was feeling wasn't normal.

"Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles asked quickly

"Not really." he said truthfully

"Stiles, maybe Scott should tell him." Tori interjected quickly before Stiles could confuse Liam more.

"Tell me what?" he asked even quicker than Tori had been before and she felt more sympathy for him.

"Liam... What happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you." Scott said