Chapter 3: First Day Of School (#2)

Sapphire's P.O.V:-

Hazel's Mom was driving us to School. While we were in the car Hazel sat in the passenger seat and I sat at the back of the car. Hazel took her phone out and plugged it to the car and played a random song from her playlist. We have almost the same taste in music. After a 10 minute drive as we were close to the school she stopped playing the songs.

The car stopped and hazel's mom (Stacey) told us to have fun on our first day of school and also told us to take our books and timetables from the Administration Office. We exchanged goodbye's and went off.

When I and Hazel entered the school we both looked at each other and I said, "This is it, We are finally in school."

Hazel told me, "I am so Excited, I hope we make friends and have fun and also stay out of trouble."

I replied to her saying, "I hope so."

And then we walked through the doors and saw a Board saying Adminstrative Office.
I showed the board to Hazel and then she knocked at the door and we waited for about 10 seconds.

Then a woman said, "Come in."

When I entered the room I saw it was not what I had expected. It was a large room with Cream and White  wall, A shelf full of records and other important papers (Everything was very organised), then there were 3 desks with office chairs (One on my right the other on my left and the third one in front of me ) two desks were empty while the third which was in front of us was occupied by a woman. She looked like she was 25 or 26. She was very pretty with long brown hair which was in a messy bun on the top of her head. Her eyes were dark brown. She was wearing a dress shirt with a pencil skirt. She looked up from her work and smiled sweetly at us.

"You girls must be the new comers, right?"

Both of us said (Hazel and me) ,"Yes,Yes we are."

She smiled again and said, "We normally don't get many new students over here, anyways I am Lilly." She said while extending her hand. I took her hand and shook it a little, hazel did the same after me.

We both said our names to her with smiles on our faces.

"Have a seat girls, I'll give you your things in a minute," she said in her sweet and polite voice and walked in another direction to get our requirements.

I said a small "okay" as hazel nodded her head and we took our seats.

Lilly walked back to us and gave both of us our schedules and our other things.

"The room numbers and names of your teachers are written on each of your schedules. If you need anything you can come back here and ask me anything you like. Have a good first day, and don't forget to enjoy it!" Lilly said smiling.

Gosh this woman is extremely jolly and full of smiles. Doesn't she ever get tired of the smiling?

Hazel said a quiet "okay", smiled and started walking away.

"Thank you for your help Miss Lilly, I'll see you soon."

With a nod and a smile Lilly went back to the work she was doing.

I walked a little faster to catch up with Hazel, as she was very fast.

I tapped her shoulder and when she turned around I asked, "So what are your classes for today, haze?"