Chapter 1

Sapphire Blue's POV :-

In this world there are normal humans, multi-humans and the outcasts . The outcasts are known as outcasts because they are not humans nor are they multi-humans. They are normally criminals because if any of the multi-humans do something bad or wrong they get punished and then they are known as Outcasts. Their punishment is that their powers are taken away and they have to leave thier family and friends and have to go live in Outcast Land.

I havent gone to school before in my life. Ever !! Since I was 10 my mom and dad have been telling me to go to school. I dont know why but I dont want to go.

But since I became 10 I get having incidents with water. Like once when I was playing in the playground with my neighbour Hazel , (the playground was near a lake) when the bad boys of our neighbourhood came and started teasing me and hazel I got very angry and I felt like power started flowing through my whole body and then I blacked out. When I ask Hazel what happened she says that water from the lake just started rising like I was controling it. And later all the boys got drenched in water. But since that day those boys never bullied me again. I dont know how but I am happy they stopped bullying me and hazel.

Hazel is my neighbour and Best friend since a very long time I think since 7 or 8 years. We tell eachother everything. She tells me her secrets and I tell her mine. She also does not go to school. I love her alot. We both didn't know about our powers until we were 11.

I like spending my time with Hazel alot. We haven't ever fought with each other. I'm happy we haven't. I like reading, dancing, singing, sketching also sometimes in my pass-time. I know how to dance very nicely. I know a little bit of Breakdance, a little ballet, shuffling, tectonic, a litle bit of tango and a little salsa. I love singing alot. Hazel and me keep singing during our pass-time. Hazel also sings very well. My parents are very rich. My mom has her own business of Fashion Designing. Her shops are all aroud the world so she keeps taking me to different countries when I have holidays. My dad well he has a car modifying company so thats why I have a very big house. There is like about 5 rooms in our house in total.

When I turned eleven I got a mark which actually looks like a tattoo on my right hand near my wrist , its water droplets. It was very hard to control or lift the water. When I turned fourteen I could lift water and make them into different shapes. It was very hard but i could do it.

Hazel Green's POV :-

Sapphire is my neighbour and bestfriend. Actually she is my only friend. Its very hard for me to make friends. But when I do have friends I never stop talking. Im a very talkative but shy person. If I get a topic to speak on I will just keep on speaking and speaking forever. It's like non-stop. I like talking alot. I love sharing my life expereinces and secrets with Saph (Sapphire).

Like Saph I haven't gone to school. I would like to go if Sapphire goes. She is like my Other Half. We both do everything together. We go to the mall, the park, beaches, picnic's, fair's, and many others. We laugh together, we watch movies together, we dance and sing together, we basically do everything together.

I love singing and dancing just like Sapphire. We both sing and dance in our pass-time. I like making bracelets, earings, necklaces, anklets, even dresses at times. I can be a very creative person. I love making diy (do it yourself) things. My mom and dad are also rich just like sapphire's parents. My mom owns a 5-star restaurant. Me, mom and dad usually go for dinner over there. My dad and Sapphire's father do the same thing. They work in partnership.

My parents love me alot because I am there only child. Even Sapphire is the only child. I have a mark on my hand near my wrist its a baby plant or sapling you can say. It looks very cute. I know its related to my powers. I dont use my powers normally. I know that its related to nature. Once I tried to grow a flower on a Rose plant. But when i tried to grow it with all my power it started growing but after a few minutes I blacked out and I fainted. After that I did try growing seeds I tried daily. I used to practise everyday. Then atlast when I was 14 I was able to grow a sapling. I was very happy so when I told my mom and dad they told me I should join The Training School For Multi-Humans.
~~~~~
I know that this isnt long enough . But ill try to make it longer next time.
If there are any gramatical errors please inform it to me. If u ppl. have any doubts then ask me ill happily answer them 😊
XoXo
-Sara
Hope you Vote,Comment, Like and Like 😊☺