Chapter 2 : First Day Of School (#1)

Sapphire Blue's P.O.V :-

How are first day's of school suppose to be ?!? I wont know because I have never Ever been to school ... But I am very Excited because I will get to meet new people with different personalities , attitudes etc.. I like meeting new people because they don't know anything about you and you can tell them about your life and your experiences. I hope and pray that my first day of school goes amazing.

These were all my thoughts just a fay before i started going to school. I just couldn't stop thinking about my new school. The school which I will be going tomorrow is an International School. So that means people all over the world come to this school to learn their powers or about powers. I know that Hazel might be freaking out right now. My rooms window and her rooms window is very close so we even talk sometimes. I can even climb into her room because there is a tree in between our windows. And the tree is taller than our windows so sometimes I use the branches of the tree and go into her room she also does the same.

The school which i'm going to is California International School For Multi-humans. I know its a very big name but me and Hazel just call it C.I.S.M (Short for California's Inter.
School For Meta-humans).

Thinking all about School I drifted into a beautiful and peaceful slumber....

~~~~~~~~

I got up at 6:55 a.m in the morning , the school starts till 8:00 so I had a lot of time to get ready. First I went to the bathroom and brushed. I took off my clothes and went into the shower I let the warm water soak my body and then I shampooed my hair with My favorite shampoo. I got out of the shower and quickly wrapped myself with my towel. I let my wet hair free for sometime. I went into my walk-in closet and started choosing something to wear.

Wear something cute to impress everyone. (My brain said to me)

Nah. I don't wanna dress to impress.

I just remembered that Hazel is the sleepy head and would still be sleeping so I put on sweatpants and a shirt and went to her room through my window. She and I don't close our windows at night because we both are okay if go into each others rooms without permission... Cause we know
each other since like 8 years so its fine.

I quickly went into her room and saw that Hazel was still sleeping i looked at the watch in her room it said 7:10 a.m. Hazel takes a lot of time to get ready so I had to wake her up. I started to move her but she didn't even budge a little.

I started to shake her and finally pulled her blanket which made her to groan in annoyance.

"Hazel, Oh Hazel." I whispered in her ear.

Ugh. Just get up already.

"HAZEL !! GET UP HAZEL !!" I screamed at her she suddenly sat up straight and said,

"What is it Sapphire? Please let me sleep." She told me. But I wasn't going to let her sleep.

"Hazel you have to get up !! We have School at 8 ! Now get up." I said.

"School?"

"Yeah, School." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh my gosh !! School !! I have to get ready." Hazel said while getting up and running into the bathroom.

Now that she is awake I can go and change and get ready for school, AT LAST . I quickly climbed into my room I heard Hazel coming out of the washroom just as I climbed into my room.

She came to her window and said,"Don't choose a outfit for today, i'm coming...Wait! Okay?" I nodded. she loved choosing clothes for me I knew how to dress myself but at times like these I needed Hazel's help.

I was sitting and waiting for 5 mins on the window sill reading Wattpad. I loved reading books on wattpad even Hazel does, me and her have many things in common. She came into my room after sometime I looked at the time and it said 7:25 a.m. We still have lot of time left so I was not Panicking.

Hazel walked into my closet and said,"Sapphire, you should wear something blue so that it matches your hair and eye color , you know?"

I just nodded my head in agreement.

She picked out a Blue Crop Top with a blue skinny ripped jeans that stuck to my legs. She also gave me my ankle length black books. Hazel was wearing a crop top also but hers had one sleeve down. Instead of jeans she was wearing white shorts. And her top was jade. She also had green Vans on. She looked cute. I quickly changed and dried my hair.

"Hazel, you look very hot." I said with a smile on my face.

"Thanks, Hun you look hot yourself, the guys are gonna be behind us all day." She said before winking at me.

I just smiled and shrugged,"I don't care if the guys are after me or not but I would like to talk to them if they are cute." I said and she smiled and said "Sure thing Sapphire."

We put some eyeliner and some gloss on our lips and I straightened my hair and Hazel curled her hair from the ends. I saw the time it was 7:40 a.m we both went down, and grabbed our bags and started walking to Starbucks. Starbucks is very close to our houses so me and Hazel hang out at it.

Me and Hazel went to the counter and Hazel ordered her Cold Coffee and I quickly ordered Hot Chocolate. We took our orders and saw that Hazel's Mom was already at the entrance. A red Range Rover to be exact. We both jogged to the car and Hazel's mom started the engine and we she drove of.

~~~~
Hey Guys?!?... Sorry for the slow updates i am in 10th so i have to focus on my studies as well...
Well i thought that after every chapter or after every other chapter i will give book suggestions....
So I want You Guys to read this book called The Bad Boys Girl -JessGirl93 .... If you dont find the book then you can get it from my Reading List :)

Vote, Comment, Share & Like :D
XoXo
-Sara