Chapter 1 : Scary Reality

Start from the beginning

A loud crash brought her back to reality.

She turned around and stared at horror at the two figures approaching the clearing from 2 different sides.

She stumbled back. Both of the pair of eyes turned to her, lingering for a second before flitting back to each other. She gave a quiet sigh of relief.

It looked as instead of being a victim, she was just an unwanted spectator to whatever was going on between them.

The 2 suddenly entered the clearing and as the moonlight reflected back to her the image, she had to control everything in her to hold back a gasp of terror.

On her left stood a man.

No, a god.

He handsome. He only had low waisted jeans on his hips. His black hair ruffled silkily in the slight wind. Bright green eyes looked at the creature standing on her left with anger.

A large tattoo on his chest attracted her attention and she widened her eyes. Her eyes traveled across his body to muscular arms with clenched fists and his torso which had six-packs. She directed her eyes back to his face to find a well-defined jaw-line and high cheekbones. 

(That Tattoo guys)

He was roughly 6 feet high. He would tower over her if she stood beside him, not that she was stupid enough to do that right now.

She turned her eyes to her left and a small gasp however hard she tried to contain, escaped her.

He was beautiful.

Glossy blonde hair, a sharp and defined jaw, strong muscular arms and pale skin that glowed under the moonlight gave him an unnaturally beautiful look.

What ruined his beauty were his blood-red irises.

They glowed mercilessly in the moonlight. He snarled suddenly and Tanya stumbled back in shock.

He had long canines, like the one you would find in animals.

They both growled loudly in the dark and suddenly without any preamble charged at each other. Tanya could only watch helplessly as they both teared the other's flesh and continued fighting.

********************

Tanya woke up gasping for air. It was horrible.

The dream had been horrible. She could still see the green and red eyes, shining brightly in the dark. She ran her hand through her wild hair and face. Her forehead was beaded with sweat.

She turned to the nightstand and quickly drank up water from the glass there. She took off the duvet from her body and stood up.

It was time for midnight snack and only one thing could cure her fear right now.