Ch 34: Cries+Shots+Strawberries=WIN

Start from the beginning

                “I’m fine little bro. I just felt like giving Airi a little show. The kitchen is where we get our alcohol, which is certainly needed since I intend to get my freak on with Ashton later on….” She brought herself up, wobbling at every step. Liam was taken aback with Merelise’s list of later activities and Ashton, who took the part to aid our hardcore drunkee up, was just plain red, his eye’s shifting nervously. We all went upstairs to the den room in the house where Merelise held her bottles of alcohol close to her like treasure.  “You know what would make me feel all better? If you drank with me Liam, like old times.” Liam made a gesture towards Merelise that said shut the hell up.

                “Old times,” I asked, a little worried.

                “See, we used to conduct scientific experiments when our parents weren’t home and parties were out of the question. Our variables were juice…And alcohol. You know, things immature kids do when they have nothing better in mind.”

                “C’mon Liam! Drink with me!” She got up to grab the collectable shot glasses that once stood in the glass display that made the room a bit lively. Then, she ran to the bathroom, thoroughly washing them so they could be of use. Returning to our little circle, Ashton poured the devilish nectar in each individual cup which we later tipped into our mouths in a swift movement.

 Concluding that I would keep the shots to a limit tonight gave me time to reminisce on what Merelise was slurring to me when I had found her. While my thoughts focused on her words, my peripheral view focused on the amount of shots Liam had downed in about twenty minutes flat; about eight. I had stopped at four knowing I would fall to the ground at six. Though I was a bit tipsy, I still was able to think straight. A little. Tonight would be very interesting. 

“Let’s play truth or dare,” Merelise broached, slurring the words to such an extent I only comprehended the word ‘dare.’ “You first Airi, truth or dare,” she asked me.

“Truth.”

“Aw man, I wanted you to say dare.”

“Fine, dare.”

“Go flash the crowd downstairs.”

“No!” Liam grabbed my arm pulling me into him. “They’re mine only. Rhys will never get ‘em.”

“Rhys? Really Liam?” He gave me a bashful look, which made me melt every time. It was no different in this situation.

“Okay, okay. Feed Liam some goose with your mouth.”

“Now that’s what I’m talking about,” Liam approved. I took the bottle from Ashton and filled my mouth. In a second or so, I couldn’t fit anymore, so I pulled on Liam’s bow tie and placed my mouth on his, letting the liquid transfer onto his taste buds. His eyes were open, glowing with excitement and lust. When I retracted, he kept his hand on my waist and grazed his tongue on the sides on my mouth to lick any remains. The complication, tensing more than ever, was interrupted when Ashton had swept Merelise from the ground, bridal style, taking her to her room, I assume, to do things other than cracking jokes.

“Should I be worried,” Liam asked droopily. I shook my head as he copied Ashton’s moves with the addition of us lip locked. I was startled when Liam dropped me on the bed in his room and ran to his stereo, clicking the play button. To my utter disbelief, he commenced some memorable singing to Tighten Up. Liam rocked his head back and forth, an invisible microphone in one hand and hand gestures of “love” occupying the other; all the symptoms of the typical rock star.  So this is what a drunken Liam acts like? Just as I had said, interesting.  Eventually, he dragged me onto the “stage” twirling me in circles. More songs by the Black Keys played and I had completely allowed myself to engage into the dancing. I was getting just as crazy as Liam and we both ended up on the bed, bouncing up and down. I felt like a kid again, dancing to the songs mid-air.

In about an hour, we were both exhausted, Liam already fallen asleep. He seemed to have managed to remove all his clothes except his boxers during all the movement. I slipped out of my dress, unclipping my hair so it would fall down past my shoulders like usual. After wiping the eyeliner and mascara off, I fell asleep next to Liam, cuddling into the consoling warmth he emitted.

******

I woke up around four in the morning realizing the pillow next to me did not have Liam’s head resting on it. Actually, Liam’s entire body was nowhere in sight. I got out of bed, grabbing the white button down Liam had worn yesterday and wearing it so it hung on me like a short dress. As I slowly opened the door, I saw a dim light coming from the kitchen. Reacting like any normal person, I tip-toed down the stairs cautiously. When I delicately opened the kitchen door, there I saw Liam, eating god knows what. I crouched down and crawled closer to where he was to get a better view.

Was I seeing whip-cream? Wait, whip-cream and, was that…strawberries? What manly gestures, I thought to myself. I held up the surreptitious act, rising from my low stance slowly.Startling him with two pokes in the ribs, Liam turned around to give me a shocked look, and then pouted his lips, leaning his head on my shoulder.

“Great way to give someone a heart attack.”

“Well sorry if I disrupted your strawberry party.” He read my mind and immediately went onto defending his bad boy image.

“Hey, strawberries are very nutritious.”

“So is asparagus.” He rolled his eyes, taking another strawberry, dipping it whip cream, and popping in his mouth.

“Here, try it. It’s really good.” He then put his mouth on mine and fed me mouth to mouth. Like before of course. Guess this is the new fad. “Sorry, I like the new technique of eating. It’s satisfying in multitude of ways.”

“I’m sure it is,” I replied while swallowing the rest of the strawberry. Suddenly, Liam hitched me onto the banister, a smile on his face. He slowly undid the buttons, while munching on another strawberry. I dipped my finger into the white fluff feeding him some, later granted a kiss for my good doings.

The button down was wide open now and Liam had replaced the silky fabric with his lips of equivalent texture. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders, a soft moan escaping. From the corner of my eye, I saw a figure walk down the stairs. Freezing up, Liam realized the situation and placed a finger to his lips. Like the sadist he is, he prolonged with the kisses. The universe was screwing with me yet again.