Ch 4: You WHAT?

You WHAT?: Airi

"You did it!" Eliyza screamed in the entrance of the ballet studio.

"Yup, I lost it. Definitely an accomplishment I can add to the resume," I replied, with a slight hint of sarcasm.

"What was it like?"

"I have no idea. I was drunk." I grabbed my ballet bag, and then practiced walking on my toes to look busy, in efforts to avoid Eliyza's interrogation.

"Oh c'mon. Try to remember."

"I was piss drunk, Eliyza. Drop it. I'm not going to remember today or tomorro; hell I didn't have the slightest clue when it was actually happening," I replied sharply, facing her with a mild glare.

"Okay, okay. Sorry. So the guys' soccer practice is still going on. You want to check it out?"

"No."

"Liam will be there."

"Desperately wanting to see Owen could have been an acceptable excuse," I said, though I was benignly interested in getting a glimpse of pretty-boy.

We took our seats on the sun-bleached track lanes, getting a better view of the players. But instead of seeing the beauty of shirtless guys, chasing a ball, with their sun streaked hair wild from the wind, my eyes focused on two guys having a fist fight. One looked really familiar. Black hair, scar on his arm... oh no, please don't be-

"OWEN!" Eliyza screeched.

Unable to think clearly, I went to defend the only silbling I was blessed with.

"Owen! Get off of him idiot!" I yelled at the unidentifiable figure that was rough-housing my brother.

Then I did what no other woman would. I jumped on the dude's back, wrapping my legs tight around his waist. I grabbed his neck, tightly. Please forgive me, God, for sinning with an audience.

"STOP IT! GET OFF HIM!"

The guy suddenly stopped.

"A-air-airi. You're choking me." The guy turned his head. The mud streaked face looked like the one from last night....

"LIAM? What?" I let go immediately, confused. As the boys dusted the mud off themselves, my mind had me at one plus one.

"You didn't."

"He did," said Owen, butting in.

"I didn't know he was your brother!"

"Owen, it was an accident."

"I don't care. You're only-"

"Nineteen years old; says the boy who's only a year older than me. And you've screwed Eliyza, I don't know, a hundred times."

"Seventy-nine actually," said Eliyza, proudly.

"AND YOU! You don't have to tell the entire soccer team I lost my virginity. To you."

"I think you just did."

That really ticked me off. Fine, be that way.

"Yes everybody, I lost my virginity to Liam. It's such a low for me, I know," I announced. The guys "hooted" while I turned to Liam and pounced.

"Asshole!" I yelled.

"Don't pinch me. That's a cheap move. Ow! That actually hurt," he said between laughs. I had managed to straddle him to the ground, pinning Liam to the dirt. I was caught off guard when his eyes suddenly stood merely millimetes away from mine. Before I realized it was a strategy for distraction, he smashed his busted lips against mine; the tint of bloody flavor staining my tounge.

My lips retaliated in alacrity, but the rhythm they danced to had an additional assortment of bites. And of course my fingers, having a mind of their own, wound their way through his hair, pulling like weeds.

"Okay, okay. This ain't a sex pot. Now get up and look decent. God, I'm not running a show," said Coach Garris, irritated.

I got off of Liam, elbowing him in the gut. He artlessly let out a chuckle.

"Don't you ever get hurt?" I asked, dusting mud out of his hair as he bent down.

"Please, you're tiny. Speaking of tiny proportions, don't forget that night of shots you owe me."

Absolutely enraged, I gave him a reply he wouldn't be able to comment on.

"Fine, my place, tomorrow after five. Make sure you bring your dick."

"Ooooohhh," whispered the boys in unison.

"Of course. I wouldn't want to displease my f*ck buddy. But for gods sake, do something about that dry cave of yours. The eel often gets stuck."

"DAAAMMMNNNN!" yelled the guys, flourishing in stupidity.

I stopped in my tracks and strutted back to Liam. With all the strength and nobility left inside of me, I grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him down to my height. Looking straight in to Liams' glazing, amber eyes, I said with much aggression,

"Sure, I'll rub honey all over it, just for you, but let me inform you now, you better man up and get ready to lick it all off."

Owen fainted.

And Noah backed off, clearly intimidated.

"My f*cking pleasure."

I flushed bright red, recalling what I had just said.

With my jaw leveled to the ground, I took my leave, trekking home in consummate acrimony. Beads of sweat decorated my hairline while my palms shook. One, two, three, four, I counted to myself in hopes of mitigating myself.

Thirty minutes later, I had successfully returned to the apartment. Only two words could describe my appearance; repulsive mess. Mud streaks adorned my visage as well as my ballet shoes. Torn in delicate areas, the ballet shoes coupled with the dispersed holes on my panty-hoes. I walked to my closet to get fresh garments for a shower when the doorbell rang.