Ch 3: The unknown gets you beaten up.

The unknown gets you beaten up: Liam

Lugging my soccer bag to the field, all I could think about were those bright green eyes lined with thick, lengthy lashes, and her soft body composed of smooth lines. Kissing Airi was like drinking and smoking pot all day, effortless and mellow. Why can't I get her out of my head, I thought to myself with a great deal of curiosity.

I shook my head once more, hoping it would clear my mind and ran to the soccer field, meeting up with Owen.

"Sup Liam?" he asked as I strapped on my shin guards.

"Nothing; just dropped off Airi."

"Wait, Airi spent the night with you?" Owen questioned firmly, stopping in his tracks for an immediate reply.

"Well... yeah. I mean we-"

"You guys did it?!"

"Dude, we're trying to keep it on the 'DL,' so shut the f*ck up. But yeah, we had sex. I couldn't believe that we were both virg-." I staggered to the ground as Owen punched me in the jaw.

"What the hell was that for?!" I held my jaw in astonishment, feeling a bruise bud.

"You better run for your motherf*cking life." I got up and pushed Owen, thinking of how I could possibly beat the shit out of this guy.

"What, you got a thing for Airi? Where exactly is Eliyza in this picture?" That did it for Owen. He fisted me right in the gut, blowing my breath out of proportion. I grabbed his shirt collar and pushed him down for vengeance, soaking him in the mud pit. We kept punching the living hell out of each other until Lorenzo, Jordan, and Coach Garris pulled us apart.

"Airi is his sister, Liam," said Lorenzo trying to keep the grounds at peace. Oh f*ck. I looked straight at Owen.

"That's a load of BS," I yelled in disbelief. But suddenly, I could see it; picking up unrecognizable similarities, even under the coat of mud. They had the same black hair, and tan skin. Even their noses had a parallel shape. Other than that, there was no evidence. Owen glared at me while getting up, brushing the mud out of his eyes.

"You could have given me a heads up!" He hadn't mentioned his family once in the many times we'd spoken.

"Why the f*ck couldn't you just keep it in your pants?" he asked in defeat.

"She was tearing my clothes off, not the other way around."

"Oh shit. You sizzled your rings with Airi?!" cried Noah, out of nowhere.

"When did you screw Airi?" Jordan asked, backing up Noah. Face-palm.

"Jordan, Noah, I'm sure after declaring the question to the universe, I can confidently say yes, Airi and I have, what did you say? Oh yeah, sizzled our rings."

"Bro, you got lucky. I've been chasing that chick forever," said Noah, with no self-control over his mouth.

"Don't talk about my sister like that, especially when you have Sadie."

"Oh yeah, Sadie. Dude, yesterday was hardcore. In bed we-" All of us walked away before he could finish.

"I'm still incredibly pissed," said Owen.

"Yeah well, she and I are still people of the opposite sex who happen to be attracted to each other, sexually." With that, coach called us for scrimmage. This was, for sure, going to be one dirty game.