Chapter 38

We sat at the little diner in San Diego and talked for about an hour. Andy was such a joy to be around. He was always smiling and is always happy.

"So Santanna..." Andy said as he drank his Dr. Pepper.

"...did you have fun today?" He asked me stirring his drink with his straw.

"It was great Andy. Thank you." I told him with a smile.

He smiled as he ate one of his fries.

"So you and Bristol do this a lot, huh?"

"Yeah. We would do it every Friday. Just me and her. She's all I've ever had..." I said as I sipped my tea.

"Yeah, I figured that out." Andy said with a smile.

"Yep. She's my ride or die, no joke."

"That's good. Hey, we should really get going." Andy said as he glanced at the clock.

"Yeah. That's probably a good idea. They'll think we've run away if we don't get back soon." I laughed

We gathered up our stuff and paid for our meal. As we headed out to the car I tripped over my own feet. Andy ran to my side.

"Santanna! Are you ok?" He asked as he helped me up.

"Andy, calm down. I'm fine babe. It's not the first time I've fell." I laughed as I got off the ground.

"I know, I just don't want you to get hurt."

"Thanks, but it wouldn't be the first time for that either." I chuckled as I got into the car.

The car ride home was pretty silent until I put on music. Like always, Andy had to sing to me. He so damn cute.