Change

...RayBlade POV...

I watched the small sparkling show. I couldn't look away... I tried. I then hear Megatronus "Hey Soundie!". I look over and see SoundWave stabding in the doorway. I smile and was about to hop off the couch. But Orion then picked me up from behind the couch. And put me on his hip plating. I look at him with a angery faceplate crossing my arms and pouting quietly. Orion just smiled and rolled his optics wile we walked into the dining room. He sat me down in one of the chaires and handed me a sippy cup. I pick it up and looked at the pink-ish purple-ish liquid inside. Before quickly drinking it. I look over and see Orion, Soundie and Megatronus all sitting on the couch talking. I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying but it was something about Sire. I was about to finish my drink till I heard loud and hard knocking- more like BANGing at the door. I almost spat up into my sippy on how surprising and loud it was.

Megatron looked at Orion then over at the door. "Sh-should we answer?" He asked and Orion just stared at him and shrugged. Soundie theb jumped off the couch and walked towards the with Megatronus following. Orion walked over to me. I don't know why though I'm perfectly safe right here, right? "Whods ar da dour?" (Who's at the door) I asked. Orion looked at me and smiled "its a mystery" he answered. I love mysteries I clap my servos and smiled. Orion only nodded. I look back at Soundie and Megatronus and right when I did Megatronus opened the door. A tall back armoured mech stood there he looked saddened. At first I thought it was Sire but.... he was different he looked like he just came back from a Carrier and Sire yelling contest. He looked down at Megatronus. "Who's the oldest of this family." He ordered. And his voice was so low... and creepy. "Uh... it's me and my brother Orion Pax... he's right over there in the kitchen." Megatronus answered pointing at Orion Pax who was standing next to me.

"I need to speak to you two.... privatly." The big mech ordered. Orion Pax walked over to Soundie and said something to him. Before walking over to Megatronus. Soundie then interrupted my view. I growl and looked at Soundies emotionless mask. I then heard the front door close. I let out a angery grunt before Soundie picked me up off my seat. And walked over to the couch and set me down on the couch. And I looked over at the door I didn't take my light blue optics off the door.

"NO YOUR WRONG!" I heard Megatronus. My optics widened at the muffled yell. Soundie looked over the couch at the door. The suddenly opened and Orion Pax ran in. Orion quickly ran over to me and picked me up off the couch. "SoundWave come on!" Orion Pax yelled. Before running to the back door. Megatronus quickly followed...

Three Star Cycles Later

My smooth armour started to sharpen. I was now in my children years. Megatronus and Orion Pax are now just getting into teen years. But me, Orion Pax and Megatronus all live on the streets now. My carrier and sire were both confirmed dead three star cycles ago. I was just a sparkling when I lost them but I remember it like yesterday!  Anyway me and my two brothers now live in a abandon house. It kinda smells like rotten energon but you get used to it. I'm sitting in one of the rooms by myself. The rooms walls are rusted slightly and the berth bed has a couple holes in it. The ground was covered in dirt and rust. But I didn't mind it as long as I had a roof over my helm. But.... I did miss my sire. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Megatronus entering the house yelling. "GUYS COME HERE!!" I turn at the broken open door and quickly got up. I ran out and down the stairs to find Megatronus with a datapad. "Whoop! Whoop! SCORE!!" I ran up to grab the datapad but he yankd it out of reach. "Hey what gives!?" I yelled in frustration. Orion Pax made it down the stairs and looked at me and Megatronus. "Oh good! Now I can tell you guys what this datapad is about!" Megatronus said with excitement.

Orion Pax crossed his arms. "Did you steal that?" Orion asked. Megatronus shook his helm and a small smile started to appear on his face. "This!-" Megatronus put the datapad in me and Orion's faces. "It's a excepted sign-up datapad!" Orion pushed the datapad out of his face and his face turned to confusion. "For what Megatronus?" Orion asked with a little more anger. "Its for the Arena!" Megatronus finally finished. My optics widened and Orions tightened. "THE ARENA!?!?" Me and Orion both yelled. But Orion yelled in anger wile I yelled with excitement. "Megatronus! you will get killed out there!!!" Orion yelled clenched his servos. "And if I don't? I get payed over 1,000 Shinix!" Megatronus argued. "Over 1,000!?" I said with excitement. Megatronus nodded, Orion glared at me and I looked down. "Megatronus Do you have some type of death wish! The bots out there will kill you!" Orion yelled looking back up at Megatronus. "Yeah I have a WISH! I wish that I could get enough shinix so Ray can into a school! And actually learn something!" Megatronus yelled back. Orion looked at the floor. "Ray... can you please go outside or to your room for a moment?..." Orion asked turning and looking at me. I let out a quite 'mph'. but walked out of the house into the front yard anyway. I picked up a small toy ship and started pretending that it was flying though the galaxy. Til heavy pede steps came close to me. I look and-

!!CLIFF HANGER!!