twelve

"Hey how was school?" Madison said as I walked through the doors.

"Surprising. Very surprising"

"Oh really? What happened?" She said looking at me.

I sigh and look down.

I look back up at her.

"Jack's back"

- j -

"Jack why the fuck were you talking to her?" Paige said in anger standing up from my bed.

"Who?"

"Lana!" She yelled.

"Am I not supposed to talk to her?" I questioned.

"Oh for fucks sake Jack. The girl was the reason you almost died and then didnt even have the audacity to apologise or visit you!" She said rolling her eyes.

"Paige it wasn't her fault. I'm the one that jumped in front of the car. And anyways we talked about the whole not visiting thing. We're good now" I shrugged.

"It wasn't her fault?" She laughed.

"Please Jack, if she wasn't such a suicidal attention seeker you wouldn't've had to jump in front of the car" She said laughing again.

"Jesus Christ Paige! I'm sick of you talking shit about her and calling her names! She's not an attention seeker! She may be suicidal but thats only because you made her like that! She used to be the strongest girl I knew and now that girl is gone and it's all your fault" I said beginning to yell.

"Jack that's not tru-"

"Don't Paige"

"Jack come on. Don't be like this."

"I think you should leave Paige"

She was on the verge of tears.

"Fine." She huffed before beginning to walk out.

"Paige" I called out.

She looked back at me with a glimpse of hope in her eyes.

"Don't come back" I spat.

A tear fell and she walked out the door.

I surprisingly felt relief.

Good riddance.